chapter 34: Getting ready

I walked to my dads office without even knocking. He was in the office with Professor Moody and the Boys in the room. They were all looking at me as I entered and I looked at my father.
"Professor I think I can trust you to handle the third task and placing the cup. You may leave." My father dismissed Moody who nodded and left the room not before giving me an uneasy glance. I glared at him and looked at my father. Once I heard the door close and made sure Moody left.
"I'm surprise you do trust him." I said walking towards my fathers desk.
"I would too if I were you." He said and I shook my head.
"I don't know he does have a familiar taste of polyjuice." I said sitting in one of the chairs.
"And how do you know that?" My father asked his eyes twinkling.
"I've been hanging out with wolves." I said and the guys chuckled at me.
"I don't know if thats an insult or a compliment?" Paul said chuckling.
"Think of it whatever way you want Paul I just hope my father is sure to go with this competition since he's basically sending students off as bait." I said looking at my father who was looking at me. "I mean by this point Voltimort is for sure out there somewhere with Barty crouch Junior out of Azkaban along with Wormtail. Suddenly Barty Crouch Senior is found dead in the school grounds." I said looking at my father who is slowly walking around his office.
"What are saying Alexandra?" He asked calmly.
"I think you know. I mean Harry did come asking about the dream that he and I have been having all summer and you choose to ignore it. Father how many times have I had dreams and they come true. You said so yourself once that Voltimort is out there." I said standing up.
"Alex I think at this point your father is trying to make thing more smoothly." Jake said.
"Yeah but till when is he going to continue playing this game with the wizard world about Voltimort I mean he is still how there lurking in the darkness waiting to rise to power and when he does is he still going to play smooth. The people and students more specifically Harry has a right to know about anything to do with Voltimort since he is going to be the one to KILL him." I said and father looked at me shocked since I Know all of this information.
"Child I know you are worried about Harry but Fudge cares too much about the public image so we will have to continue this tournament. Didn't you hear him yesterday night he will not change him mind." Father said and I shook my head.
"I hope you have a good plan than father because somethings going to happen tonight and it's not going to end well." I said sitting down and putting my hand on my chest. "I have a feel of that and you know what I feel never goes wrong." I said and my father nodded uneasily.
"Alexandra I think it's time you got some rest for tonight and gotten ready." he and I shook my head.
"I'm going to be getting ready here father."  I said walking behind his desk and sitting on my fathers chair.
"Excuse me?" he said smiling at me.
"I'm going to be getting ready in the same room that I was getting ready for when I was announce to be your daughter. Auntie Minerva is on her way now to help along with Emily. I mean since I am the princess of Hogwarts I do have to be looking my best tonight." I said leaning against his desk. I could feel the pack looking at whats going on and my father was smirking at me knowing that I was challenging him.
"I think thats a splendid idea since I know that Rita skeeter is still around the castle." Auntie minerva said entering the room with Emily behind her who went straight to Sam.
"Is she now." Dumbledore said and I nodded and he sighed as we all walked around the the room.
"Yes and Dumbledore Fudge is on his way so why don't you follow Moody to the Maze and we'll meet you there. The boys are to stay as well since they have been working all day and are needed to rest." Auntie Minerva said and I nodded as he nodded and left the room.
"Has he changed his mind." She asked me and I sighed in defeat.
"I'm afraid not." I said leaning back on the chair.
"I'm Hungry." Jared exclaimed and I flicked my wand and conjured a table with food along with chairs. Jared looked at me and I smirked at him.
"You know for how long I've known you Alex I alway forget that your a with and a powerful one at that one." Embry said and I smiled at him as the boys started to sit and eat.
"Glad you think thats cool I said setting my wand on my fathers desk and going to where father keeps all his memories. I spun it around and found a memory of my mother. I took it and looked at the date. I smiled at put it back before walking to a moving portrait of her that father placed in the office.
"I wish you were still here maybe you could talk to him and have us not live in a lie." I said to the smiling portrait. I sighed and walked the boys and sat on Embry's lap.
"You know guys if anything happens tonight..." I said and they all looked at me as I stopped talking, I looked at all of them and shrugged my shoulders. "I guess I don't know what to say at this point." I said and they all smiled at me for support.
"Stop worrying Alex." Sam siad in a caring tone.
"Yeah your never this worried unless you have a dream about something." Emily said.
"You mean a vision?" Aunite Minerva asked intrigued with the topic.
"Yeah I mean whenever I'm worried about something it starts with a dream then I get this uneasy feeling that almost never leaves until something happens." I explained.
"And is it what you see or something related?" She asked and I nodded and she placed a hand over her mouth. "My god child you are a seer. " I looked at her.
"Woah." Jake exclaimed.
"What?" Sam asked.
"A seer." I said.
"Its a power to see the future through dreams." Jake explains to Sam. Even though Jake's not a wizard he has wizard blood in him thats been over throne by werewolf blood.
"So far we've found out that you can hear animals talk, your a seer, and your a Metephorgus." Auntie Minerva said and I nodded.
"Thats a lot." I said and Jake agreed.
"Keep in track whatever comes next Mr. Black." Auntie Minerva said and Jake nodded his head smiling at me.