chapter 9: The Game

After Emily and I got ready and she helped me do my hair and make up she went to the guys to check on them. While I was getting ready I heard a familiar voice didn't belong to the pack or Emily.
"Woah, this place is huge." said the voice.
"Shut up Ron." I smirked knowing the Weasley's have entered. I shook my head at them even though they couldn't see me.
"Ohh Hey guys." said the voice that belonged to Paul.
"HEY." All the Weasley's said together.
"Oh Hey guys." Said Emily.
"Hey Emily." They said all together again.
"Is Alex ready, The minister is waiting." Said Mr. Weasley. I smiled and did the final touches.
"Im almost done dad." I shouted.
"Just checking on you kiddo!" She yelled back.
"I guess that answered your question." Laughed Emily. " Please make yourselves comfortable and I'll get you something to drink." I heard footsteps and then they stopped which mean they sat down.
I got up and exited the room to find all the Weasley's sitting on the couch. I entered the room and they all look at me in awe. I smiled and looked down.
"How do I look? Is it too much?" I said making my way to my room to change.
"NO." They all shouted which caused a lot ruckus in the pack's room. They all came to the living room looking around panicked.
"What?" Shouted a very panicked looking Paul.
"What Happen?!" followed by a very panicked wolf pack. Their eyes scanned the room then landed on me. They looked at me in awe and Emily looked at me proud at her help.
"Woow." Said Embry. Causing me to blush.
"Woah. Alex you look good." said Jared in a trance.
"Guys you all have girlfriends who are your imprints by the way." They laughed and hugged me.
"You look good Alex." Said Sam hugging me last.
"Thanks Sam. You guys clean up nicely as well." They all laughed and went back to the room.I turned to face the Weasley's who were still staring at me in awe.
"Are you trying to tell me I look nice?" I smiled and they nodded. I laughed. Emily than entered with some tea and cookies.
"And her is your tea?" She set the trey down and looked at them. They all jumped at tea and took a cookie.
"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked them.
"Harry and Hermione are at the tent. They'll be coming soon because dad will be leading you to the minister with the Pack." Said Ginny.
"Dad, will the guys are seating close to me." I asked since they don't know the place good and I would feel safer if they were with me.
"As promised and the minister had also gave you and the boys and Emily a box of your own. Since he know you have brought a lot of people." Mr. Weasley reassured me. I nodded.
"GUYS ARE YOU DONE YET?" I yelled at the guys who were taking very long. I mean Emily and I finished before they did.
"Yeah!"
"In a minute."
"Almost"
I rolled my eyes at them as they all make there way out wearing very proper closing.
"Are you girls done yet?" I teased causing the Weasley's and Emily to laugh and the boys to roll their eyes at me.
"Ready lads?" Asked Mr. Weasley and we all nodded or yelled Yes.
"Alright off me go." And with that we left