Chapter 21: The 4 champions. What?

"Today was the day we get to puck the 3 champions and since I am a Dumbledore I have to be with my fathers side today. I am hanging out with Hermione and Ginny today as everyone is gathered in the great hall. We said we'd meet them there and have ourselves some girls time.
"Beautiful day." Ginny commented.
"I agree." Hermione and I said together.
"Who do you think will be picked today by the goblet of fire?" Hermione said and Ginny and I shrugged.
"Honestly that goblet surprises me sometimes." I comment.
"What do you mean?" Hermione asked.
"We'll sometimes the person you wouldn't expect would be chosen." I told her and she nodded.
"Anyways what are you wearing tonight for when they pick the champions?" Ginny asked me.
"I don't know yet." I said frustrated.
"Need help?" Hermione offered and I nodded desperately.
"Ok lets go." Ginny laughed.

We entered the doors to my common room and I found Paul sitting in front on the fireplace. I thought he would be with the guys instead of sitting here. He alway did seem like the active one i know.
"What are you doing here Paul?" I asked him.  He turned to see the girls and I. He smiled at our direction.
"Hey, I was just taking a break and hanging. Also I was ordered by Sam to stay by you and take you to your dad." I had a confused look. I would usually go alone.
"Why?"
"We smelled something a bit unusual today while hunting so Sam got a bit worried and ordered us to all have a patrol with you." He said.
"But no one was with me while I was with the girls or this morning?" I said it as a form of a question.
"Thats because it was Jarred who had to go first but he was hungry so went to get something to eat then while he was looking for you he got lost so he came here and found me and told me he lost you. So I told him to go to your brother Harry and ask him and I'll be here in case you show up." Just as he said that.
"Harry said she might be making her way he-" He stopped himself when he saw me then sighed. "I guess he was right."
"I can take it from here. Sam said do a perimeter run around the castle. Dumbledores orders." Paul said as Jarred groaned and left the room.
"So what are you going to do?" Paul asked turning to the girls and I.
"I was going to look for a dress for tonight." I told him.
"Oh ok well if you need anything you know how to call me." He said and I nodded and went up the stairs with Ginny and Hermione behind me.
"Ok so what so you have?" Ginny said opening my closet revealing my dresses.
"This might take a while." Hermione groaned.
"I know this will take us all day."I crying laying on my bed.
"I'm sure we'll find a dress for you by tonight." Hermione assured me. I looked at them and nodded as they looked through my cloths and I just laid on my stomach looking as they picked a dress for me.
"What about this one." Hermione said picking a long pick strapless dress. I shook my head at them.
"She wears red all the time. She needs to wear something unexpected." Ginny said.
"What do you suggest she years the long green dress." I made an 'ew' face and shook my head at them.
"Even though I'm dating a slytherin I don't think I should be that unexpecting." I told them. Then I saw Ginny pull out a long purple. (Pic without the       cat tattoo)
"Ginny that one's perfect." I said getting off my bed and walk to her and examined the dress.
"Really?" Ginny and Hermione said.
"Yes, I mean look at it. It's perfect it's not any color that represents the houses. It's appropriate and relates to the theme of the goblet of fire a bit." I said.
"Ok if that's what you want." Hermione said.
"We just have to make the make-up a bit natural." Ginny said as they went to my make-up.
"Ok, close your eyes."

Hermione and Ginny just left and did my make-up and hair was left down and normal wavy self. I had to say I looked good. Father said that Barty Crouch would be there and no not the death eater. His father. But father showed me a memory saying that he disowned his son. That was a bit harsh but I don't blame him. I exited my room and went downstairs to see Paul waiting there.
"Wow don't you look nice." he said and I nodded.
"Thanks Paul."
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Yes."
"So tell me why are you getting all dolled up today." He asked as we were walking down the hallway.
"Well remember when I drew a picture of a guy I've been seeing in my dreams that one day?" I asked seeing if he remembered.
"Yes?" he asked.
"Well his dad is here and he is a big ministry official." I told him.
"What does that have to do with anything?" he asked me.
"Paul I'm not only a princess of Hogwarts but I'm also the daughter of the headmaster so I'm expected to be the perfect daughter in front of my future boss or whatever." I told him and he chuckled.
"Yes and hearing your stories in this school its pretty obvious that you are far from the perfect daughter." He said and I laughed. "But I admire how you can manage your friends and being the perfect daughter for you dad at the same time." I smiled. Even though it is hard.
"You don't know how much my feet are killing me from these heels." I said and he laughed.
"Then take them off." He chuckled and I glared at him playfully.
"Ok Ok I give up." He said.
"And we're here." Paul said as we arrived to the doors where the teachers would enter from.
"Your dad is waiting there." I nodded and was about to enter but stopped looking at him.
"What about you?" I asked in a small voice not wanting to enter alone.
"I'll be close by. The pack is in perimeter watch around the hall. Don't worry we'll be here." I nodded and walked out to see my father standing behind the teachers table next to Barty Crouch. He saw me and told me to come forward.
"Hello father." I said as I approached them. They both stop up from there place and smiled at me. Father face seemed to have brightened.
"Hello Alexandra. Barty I would like to introduce you to the light of my day my daughter Alexandra." Father introduced me as I faced Barty Crouch.
"So this is the famous Alexandra I've heard so much about. It's a pleasure to meet you my dear." he said taking my hand and kissing it.
"You too Mr Crouch." I said politely.
"Shall we begin Albus?" He turned to my father.
"We shall." Father said as he took my hand and we all went to where the Goblet of fire stands.
"Sit down please." My father ordered to the students that were scattering around the hall. They all obeyed and sat either on the benches or the tables looking at my father and I..
"Now the moment you've all been waiting for the champions selection."  He shouted then waved his hand around the room and it went dark. It was dark everywhere. We all turned to the Goblet to see the flames change Color from light blue to red. A paper shot out and in my fathers hand.
"The durmstrang champion is Victor Crum." Father shouted and there were cheers coming from the durmstrang students as Victor made his way to my father and shook his hand. He came over to me and kissed my hand. I winked at him and he chuckled before entering the room leading to the trophy room. The goblet went red again as a paper flew to my fathers hand.
"The champion from beauxabaton is Fleur Delecour." Fleur smiled and stood up from her bench as her classmates clapped for her in a perfect way. She made her way to Father and shook hands with her. She then came to me and hugged me.
"Good luck." I whispered to her as we pulled a way.
"Thank you." She said and went through the doors.
"The Hogwarts Champion is...." I felt like the was a drumroll in my mind. I was hoping inside that Cedric wouldn't get picked. "Cedric Diggory." I sighed as I opened my eyes to see Cedric coming. I was holding back tears just looking at him shaking hands with my father. I could feel some of the people in the great hall eyes on me. Cedric came to me and stood in front of me. I then just leaped into his arms and hugged him with all my might. I felt him hug back. His arms wrapped around me hugging me as the whole hall were cheering. I was crying not wanting to let him go.
"I'll be ok." He said to me. Then we heard someone clear there throat we pulled away to see Blaise. We stared at each other for a minute before he joined us in a group hug and I don't know if it was possible but I felt the halls cheers grew louder. We all pulled away and did out handshake before Cedric left to the trophy room. Blaise stayed by my side and had his arm around me.
"He'll be ok." He told me. I looked at him.
"I know."I let out a sigh and looked at my father.
"Excellent we now have our three champions. But in the end only one will run down in history. Only one will hoist the cherries of champions, This festal of victory. The tri-wizard cup." Barty pulled down the rag that show a very shinny goblet. The entire hall was clapping. Then it went silent as the Goblet fire went red again and another paper flew to my fathers hand. HE looked at it for a minute.
"Harry Potter." He whispered. "Harry Potter." He said a bit louder.
"What?" I looked at Blaise confused and he just looked at confused as me.
"No? NO." Hagrid said not believing this.
"HARRY POTTER." Father shouted as I saw Harry being pushed by Hermione to the get up. He slowly made his way to us as the entire hall went silent. He walked up to my father as he gave him the paper with his name written on it. Harry turned to look at me. I was about to go to him but Blaise held me back. I looked at him as a tear went down my cheek. Harry walked the hall.
"He's a cheat!" Someone shouted.
"He's not even 17." Someone else shouted
He walked to the front of hall and saw the look on Professor's Snape's face. He walked pass him as he stood in front of Auntie Minerva she patted him in the back. He walked pass her as through the doors.
"What's going to happen now?" Blaise asked.
"I don't know." I sighed as I looked at my father. "I'll have to find out. I'll see you later." I left Blaise and walked to my father.
"Father?" I asked as he looked at me.
"Come my child." He whispered.
"Everyone to their dorms." I shouted as I took my fathers hand and we entered the trophy room. As we entered with madam Maxine muttering in french. Father went through the doors and straight to Harry. He took him by his shirt.
"Father?" I shouted but he ignored me.
"Harry did you put your name in the Goblet of fire?" he asked.
"No sir."
"Did you ask one of the older kids to to it?" He asked again.
"No sir"
"Are you absolutely sure?" He asked again.
"Yes sir."
"We'll of course he is lying." Madam Maxine said in her heavy french accent.
"Madam we all due respect I would know if Harry was lying." I told her with a straight face and she stayed silent.
"The hell he would be lying the goblet of fire is a powerful object only a powerful charm would have linked it. Not in the exception of a forth year." Mad eye said every fast. I saw Cedric and went to him. He took my hand and I looked at him. He wiped the tears form my face and hugged me.
"You seem to have given this a good thought Mad-Eye." Igor said to Mad-eye.
"It was once my job to think as dark wizards do Karkoroff. I assume you remember." Mad-eye eyed him as he told him this.
"This doesn't help Allister." Father shouted I don't think I have ever seen him shout. He was always calm and happy. He walked up to Barty who was looking in a distance. "I leave this to you Barty." he told Barty.
"The rules are absolute the goblet of fire holds a binding contract. Mr. Potter has no choice he is as of tonight a tri-wizard Champion." We all looked at Harry who had a motional face.