Chapter 33: The feeling

Today was the third task, the day i was fearing the most I had this sense that something bad was going to happen, and I can't do anything since I'm not so sure about it. Lets just say I woke up this morning feeling like something scary was about to happen. I was with dad, the minister, and the boys yesterday would was telling the 4 champions about the task which was a maze. Though it's not just any maze it's an enchanted meaning we don't know what could happen in there. I got out of bed and got changed and went downstairs. I wanted to talk to Harry, Cedric, Fleur, and krum. I wanted to wish them good luck just incase I couldn't. I walked down the stairs to see the boys.
"Hey guys." I greeted.
"Hey." They all greeted and Embry gave me a kiss on the lips.
"How you feeling?" Jake asked.
"I've been better. You guys are going to get busy with my father than." I said and they nodded.
"Yeah sorry we won't be hanging out with you today babe." Embry said and I shrugged.
"It's alright I'll see you during the task I'll be with my dad so I guess we'll meet there?" I asked.
"Yeah I guess but boys we need to head to Dumbledore's office." Sam said and they left. Emily just still be asleep. I guess I'll go to the Great Hall to have breakfast and at the same time see if the champions are there. As I walked down I saw Fleur and her sister walking to the great hall.
"Hey Fleur wait up." I called as she turned and smiled at me.
"Hey alexandra." She said in her thick french accent.
"I was meaning to see you. I know we haven't been able to hang out with you being so busy and me well being busy myself I just wanted to say if anything happens today please know that you and your family and sister gaberelle have been nothing but a family to me before I came here and I just wanted to say be careful and be safe." I said and hugged her.
"Alex we've been through a lot together you and I. I'm luck to have you az my friend." She said as we pulled away.
"I really hope when this is over that we see more of each other." I said hopefully and she nodded.
"Don't worry about that I will be ztaying here after I graduate and work in the gingottz bank vith Bill Veazly. He talked to him boss and he offered me a place to Ztay." She said blushing and I smirked.
"Well I'm good friends with the Weasleys and i can assure you we will be seeing more of each other." I said giving her a hug as I continued walking to the great hall. When I got there I walked to the Slytherin table where Victor was sitting talking to Malfoy. I rolled my eyes and patted Victor on his shoulder. He turned and smiled.
"Can I talk to you." I glanced at Dra- I mean Malfoy who had a sad look on his face. "Alone." I said with a straight face.
"Yeah." He said standing up as we walked to the corner of the room where no one could hear up.
"I just wanted to tell you good luck tonight at the maze though I know you'll tell me that you won't need but I'm still worried. We may not spent time together this year but your still my friend and my brother that I'd go on vacation with as a family. I know whenever I drown you'll be there to rescue me. I just wanted to say good luck in that maze and don't let anything get to you." I said and he smiled at me before pulling me into a hug.
"Nozzing bad iz going to heppen to me Alex. I don't vant you to be varried about me." He said pointing on my nose making me smile slightly.
"I love you." I said hugging him and he backed my bad.
"I Love you too." He whispered in my ear.
"I better finish my breakfast Igor wants me back at the ship for a pep talk." He said and I nodded before hugging him and walked to Blaise.
"Hey." I whispered and he nodded he probably feels the same way I'm feeling now. "Can I sit with you?" I asked him shyly and he patted on the seat next to him. I sat next to him. I than realized that Malfoy was sitting in front of us. He must of left Victor to eat by him self.
"You want to hear something funny?" Blaise asked me as he played with him spoon.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm not even hungry." He mumbled and I sighed.
"Me too." I whisper placing my head in his shoulder and pushing my plait away from me as we sat there in silence.
"Ok c'mon you too nothing is going to happen in that maze." Malfoy said and I ignored him.
"And how would you know?" Blaise asked him.
"You just have to have faith in thing like that." He said and I looked at him.
"And you do? Why and what reason to you have faith in thing like this?" I asked.
"Yeah I mean you hate both Potter and Cedric and you just Tolerate them because of when you use to date Alex and because I'm your best friend and their my friends as well." Blaise said.
"Your right I do hate them and I do tolerate Diggory because your my best friend and I do tolerate Potter because of Alex and I still do because I still care about her and love her." Malfoy said.
"Well you still have no chance with me." I said my head still on Blaises shoulder.
"I know I don't but I will and always will care for you Alex." He said and I loped at him than turned to Blaise.
"Do you want to talk to Cedric with me or do you want to talk to him with his dad before he goes." I asked Blaise raising my head to look at Blasie.
"Maybe I'll talk to him before he goes I don't know what to say to him. I think you should do the same." He said playing with his spoon.
"Your right because I think I'm just.." I looked at him and he nodded.
"Paranoid." We said together. I nodded at Blaise who understood me at the moment before I looked up and saw Harry sitting in the Gryfindor table with Rona and Hermione just stairing at his food.
"I wonder how they feel feel though?" I said as Blaise looked up and followed my gaze looking at Harry's unreadable expression.
"It's only for them to know." Blaise said and went back to his plait and i sighed as I looked at the food that appeared on my plait.
"Somethings going to happen tonight and I don't have a good feeling about it." I said out loud.
"Nothings going to happen Alex so don't think about it." Blaise said and I nodded.
"I'm still worried. People die in these tournaments." I reminded Blaise and he sighed pushing his plait away.
"I'm not hungry." He said and I looked at Malfoy who looked at his food.
"I think I'm going to talk to my father." I said and walked out.