Chapter 30 (Epilogue)

This is the most longest chapter I ever wrote in this story. I know Jackson didn't join the live but let's just imagine he was there.This is the most longest chapter I ever wrote in this story. I know Jackson didn't join the live but let's just imagine he was there.

***

The whole stadium were chanting “Kim Se Yeon” and “Wang Jackson” again and again when the light turns off, signaling that it is start of their performance. They are the opening performance and Se Yeon cannot help but to feel nervous. First, there are so many fans waiting and expecting for their performance. Second, she’s afraid that Jackson’s fans will go berserk same as her gems. Third and the last, her sprain isn’t getting better. She still has trouble in walking what more in dancing, so the stylist gave her 4 inches thick heels instead so she can balance easily.

Then the lights flickered open. The fans become more crazy, fangirling . A spotlight flickered open, revealing Se Yeon on a white croptop, Black shorts and a faux fur coat jacket and Jackson beside her who was wearing a tattered jeans, A white loose shirt and a leather blue coat. They were both emotionless at first but seductively smirk when the music starts as they both swayed their body on the rhythm.

The trainees cannot help but to watch at the backstage in awe

The trainees cannot help but to watch at the backstage in awe. Yanjun cannot help but to feel amusement towards the lass because she’s dancing as if she doesn’t sprain her left ankle. Aside from amusements, there are also jealousy laced on their eyes.

Well, the thing was, half of the trainees does have feelings for Se Yeon. She’s not that hard to fell in love with. She’s very kind and considerate towards other. She’s very down-to-earth and a loving girl. She’s very talented and can do a lot of things despite of her young age. She’s a “Girlfriend Material” indeed. And she’s famous too. So how do you expect the guys to just ignore her presence and not to adore her ? She’s just so perfect that you cannot help but to look and turn your head when she walks. She have that princessy aura that everyone cannot ignore. It is as if she’s really a princess and not just an ordinary girl.

The performance ended and the fans are all dead. Well, not really. Other fans were cursing Se Yeon but others were shouting their newly created ship name. Other fans didn’t like the performance because, first, it was an intimate song and has a very touchy choreography, Lastly, Se Yeon is a freaky underage to dance like that. Well, as if Se Yeon likes to perform it too. She knows her limitations and she trust Jackson. And it’s just her being professional.

The duo both raced towards the backstage, Jackson holding his hands towards Se Yeon when she’s going down the three steps stairs which the lass gratefully took and smile for appreciation.

“ Are your ankle’s all right ? “ Jackson asked.

“ Ah, Yes. It’s not sore anymore. Just a little bit uncomfortable. “ Se Yeon answered while smiling. Then a staff pulled the lass towards her waiting room to get her ready and changed.