Chapter 22

The fans cheered loudly on the audience seat. Each of them were holding light sticks, banner and big pictures of their favorite trainee. But some of the banners and picture were the reason why the 35 Trainees are confused.

There are banners that says “Se Yeon” and there are pictures of Se Yeon too. Why ? She’s not here anymore. The trainees thought. They are confused and bewildered why the fans yelled and cheered Se Yeon’s name eventhough she’s not here. Well, that’s what the trainees thought.

Meanwhile, on the room where the Mentors were, they are talking with each other to not get bored while waiting for the start of the program.

“ Teachers, later on as you go on stage, it will be the order you are sitting now. “ The staff informed the mentors.

“ Do I need to stand on stage together with the teachers too ? “ Se Yeon asked.

“ Yes.  And you will give some short explanation why you are here. “ The staff answered. Se Yeon nodded and get back at staring the camera with blank expression which the staff finds so creepy.

Meanwhile, on the backstage with the trainees…

“ Why it isn’t starting yet ? “ Lu Dinghao asked.

The trainees all look amazing. They always were. While waiting for the program to start, some of the trainees are doing mischief to the other trainees, some are hyped up and some are just sitting silently on the seat, preserving their energy for the performance later.

“ Ohhh~ It’s starting !! “ The trainees cheered as they watched the PD Zhang and Li Ronghao climb up the stage. They first introduce themselves and then they call the other mentors. One by one, the mentors climb up the stage with a cool aura surrounding them. But there’s something—or someone that made them surprise. It is the very last girl that climb up the stage. A girl with Dark Brown Hair with a fringe. A girl that is very familiar to them.

Dug Dug, Dug Dug
One particular trainee felt his heartbeat  go haywire

Dug Dug, Dug Dug

One particular trainee felt his heartbeat  go haywire. Like it wants to get out from its ribcage. He unknowingly put his right hand on his chest, feeling the intense heartbeat. He just shrugged it off before fixing his attention to the monitor infront of them. But his gaze travel to the girl on the right, the one who’s wearing an all black outfit. She’s stunning to say the least. She wears Cropped Top partner with a shorts, Jacket and a heeled boots, Her eye makeup makes her brown orbs to pop out more.

They have a little conversation on the stage to hype up the audience. On the backstage, the trainees were left dumbfounded.

“ So she’s the mysterious girl earlier ? “ Li Xi Kan suddenly blurted out which made the trainees snapped out of their little trance.

“ So that’s why her eyes is very familiar to me. “ Fan Cheng Cheng said while remembering the moment their eyes met and how it is very familiar.

“ She looks like a new person. “ Cai Xu Kun suddenly blurted out.

“ Yes, her aura is different now. “ Zhu Zhengting agreed.

“ I’ve heard that she already debuted on a group in South Korea. “ Lin Yanjun said which caught the other trainees attention.

“ Debuted ?! already ?! “ Jeffrey asked.  He cannot believe that Kim Se Yeon already debuted in such a short period of time. It has been like, weeks and the things you will do before you debut is quite long. But on the second thought, it’s Kim Se Yeon we are talking about.

Then PD Zhang called the first performers which is Cheng Xiao’s Group. They are preparing in the backstage.

“ Goodluck, JieJie ~~ Jiayou trainees~~ “ Se Yeon chimed while looking at the trainees. Before going to the stage, Justin turn his head towards Se Yeon. Their eyes met.

“ Jiayou, Minghao. “ Se Yeon murmured and do a “fighting” sign. Justin smiles and heave a sigh before going to the stage.

They introduced themselves one by one and then their perfomance starts. While performing, Se Yeon stood up and went to the director.

“ Can I go to the Backstage ? “ Se Yeon asked while holding a box. The director look at her for a second before he nod. Se Yeon smiles and made her way towards the backstage. When she enters the backstage, everyone looks at her, all of their eyes widened out.

“ I am here because I want to tell all of you personally to Jiayou. “ Se Yeon said and the trainees cheered.

“ And I want to give all of you a goodluck chocolate. “ Se Yeon said as she handed 3 chocolate pieces to each and every trainees. The trainees saying “Xie Xie” in more cheering way.

“ I won’t eat it. I will hide it forever. “ Zhou Rui said that makes Se Yeon laugh.

“ Then it will melt. “ Se Yeon said while laughing.

“ That’s okay. I'll still hide it. “ Zhou Rui said jokingly.

“ Okay. If that’s what you want. “ Se Yeon said handing Qian Zhenghao 3 pieces of chocolate bar.

“ Xie Xie. “ Zhenghao said.

“ Omo you’re so cute~~ “ Se Yeon chimed while trying her hardest to prevent her hands in pinching Zhenghao’s cheeks. That made Zhenghao’s cheeks to flared up. After Se Yeon finished handing out the Chocolates on the trainees, She exits the room not before saying another “Jiayou”.

Cheng Xiao’s group finished and the next one is MC Jin’s group. While MC Jin’s team is performing the next team which is the Agent J’s Team are preparing on the backstage.

“ I still cannot belive that you are here to dance with us. “ Fan Cheng Cheng said to Kim Se Yeon.

“ Well, when I first heard that they are inviting me to perform with you guys, I didn’t have a second thought. I didn’t even argue with my manager. I told you, we’re going to see each other again but it is too soon.” Se Yeon said while grinning.

“ Anyways, I’ve heard you’ve debuted on Korea. So how was it ? “ Cheng Cheng asked.

“ It was magical. Don’t worry. You’ll going to experience it too, soon. Just trust in yourself and believe in your fans. You will debut. “ Se Yeon said making Cheng Cheng to smile.

“ Welcome back, Se Yeon. “ Bi Wenjun said, giving the girl a warm smile.

“ Oh why, thank you, Wenjun. “ Se Yeon said while smiling.

“ Yeah, it’s really good that you are back. “ Jeffrey said.

“ And we’re going to dance with you. “ Xu Sheng En said.

“ But, are you the mysterious girl earlier ? The one who we dance with ? “ Li Xi Kan asked.

“ Yeah, that’s me. “ Se Yeon answered.

“ I knew it. I’ve smelled your perfume. “ Fan Cheng Cheng said.

“ Well, that was kinda creepy, Cheng Cheng. “ Se Yeon joked.

“ Oh it is ? “ Cheng Cheng said and lean his face towards Se Yeon which caught the girl off guard so she step backwards in quick reflex. Cheng Cheng laughed together with the other trainees. She met Jieqiong's teasing eyes.

“ Oh stop that ! You’re teasing me again!” Se Yeon whined.

“ But I admit, I actually missed teasing you. “ Fan Cheng Cheng said.

“ I don’t know if I should be happy with that. “ Se Yeon sarcastically said then chuckle.

“ The following group can be described as unbelievable. “ They’ve heard PD Zhang said. They didn’t noticed that the Zero Team is already finished and it is their turn.

“ Yeah. Very amazing. “ Li Ronghao agreed.

“ They are eye-pleasing, elegant gentlemen and also hidden secret agents. “ Zhang Yi Xing said that makes the crowd to be crazy.

“ I feel like we’re about to watch Infernal Affairs, isn’t it. “ Li Ronghao commented.

“ Even though it isn’t Infernal Affairs, the plot of the performance coming up is also related to spies. Even though we don’t have Andy Lau here, nor do we have Tony Leung--- “ Zhang Yi Xing’s speech were interupted by Li Ronghao.

“ But we have Zhang Yixing. “ The fans cheered loudly while screaming Zhang Yixing’s name.

“ No, but we have beautiful secret agents, code name; “Se” and codename “Jie” “ PD Zhang said. The Fans cheered more loudly. If that is more possible.

“ Now, let’s invite our guest and the trainees that are peforming Agent J to come up to the stage. “ Li Ronghao said. Se Yeon lead the group, stepping up first on the stage. The fans goes crazy when they are all on the stage.

“ Hello everyone, We are--- “ Se Yeon and Jieqiong started in unison.

“ Black Agent “ The trainees said in unison.

“ Da Jia Hao, I am---- “

“ We are Pristin~ “ The trainees continued with their funny gestures that made Jieqiong to chuckle because of embarrassment.

“ I am Jieqiong~ “

“ Special Force, I am--- “ Se Yeon stops and smiles awkwardly when the trainees shout in unison; “Krown Secret Spy.”

“your Kim Se Yeon~~ Hi everyone~~ “ She added.

“ Hi everyone, I am Agent 10 kg, Fan Cheng Cheng “

“ Ayo Ayo, I am Agent Monkey, Xu Shenen, Hello Everyone~ “

“ Hello I am, Hei Female Agent. Yu Minjun. “

“ Hello everyone, I am, Agent Blank, I am Jeffrey. “

“ Hello everyone, I am Agent Saliva, and it is because I drooled in my sleep. I am Li Xi Kan. “

“ Hello ! I am Agent Tall and Silly, I am Bi Wenjun. “

“ Hello everyone. I am Agent Old, Yue Yue. “

The trainees greeted the audience, introducing themselves one by one. Then the PD Zhang and Li Ronghao handed them the stage.

It is first started by a nice tune of music. Then the trainees come out from the pillar one by one starting with Cheng Cheng. Then the performance goes on until it comes to part where Se Yeon find it hard. She and Fan Cheng Cheng are on the center. Se Yeon lean her face towards Cheng Cheng with a fierce look on her face. Cheng Cheng’s Eyes on the other hand flew towards Se Yeon’s lips. It is clearly not a part of the choreography but the two make it looks like it is part of the Choreography.

“ Waaaa~~~ “ The trainees backstage cheered. They are going insane specially when Cheng Cheng look at Se Yeon’s lips.

Se Yeon, Jieqiong and Cheng Cheng circled on the stage while they are looking at each other with intense look. Then the break dance, Se Yeon pulled Cheng Cheng’s collar towards her that makes the fans to go berserk in a good way. Then the chorus comes. Se Yeon took of her jacket revealing her sleeveless cropped top inside and she did a body wave together with the trainees.

Meanwhile on the backstage, The trainees are going crazy. Justin covers her eyes when Se Yeon remove her jacket and when she did a body wave while Zhou Rui covers Qian Zhenghao’s eyes. The boys are cheering so loudly while the other has blushed on their face. And Lin Yanjun has a smirk plastered on his handsome face making his dimples showed.

The performance is so hot ! It left the trainees blushing. They pant before they bow. PD Zhang and Li Ronghao climb up the stage. While the fans cheered for their favorites, The trainees on the backstage are yelling “Kim Se Yeon” all over again.

PD Zhang and Li Ronghao interviewed them and PD Zhang makes Kim Se Yeon to show her ballet skills and Jieqiong Dance skills. Their performance is so lit that the fans cannot contain their feels and they are being crazy, shouting each Agent J Team members names. While the other trainees are shouting and chanting “Kim Se Yeon” a certain guy is so quite sitting on the chair, having a blush on his face and smiling like an idiot.

But who is he ?