Chapter 05

While the stage for the Theme Song performance is under construction, the trainees in all ranks are practicing diligently.

“ All trainees please listen up. “ Their practice was stopped when they heard an announcement in the speaker.

“ Now inviting trainees from rank A B C D to head towards the Theme Song stage for Makeup and rehearsal. F Rank trainees stay in the dance studio and keep practicing. Announcement over. “ As the announcement was heard, different reactions boomed the different rooms. Some are excited and Some are disappointed. Level F cannot perform the Theme Song, that’s the rule.

The A B C D trainees all raised towards the Theme Song Stage. They are so mesmerize on how it so massive and beautiful.

“ That was cool ! “

“ It is so big ! “

“ I’ve never seen a stage this size before ! “

“ I feel the production team is really awesome ! “

“ Really rich ! And the stage is really cool ! And it moves ! “

The trainees cannot help but to be awestruck. But they need to rehearse. So they go to their position. D on the back, B and C on the side and of course, A at the middle. Cai Xu Kun is in center and on his right side is Kim Se Yeon. And then the stage for the center goes up. The Trainees scream with surprise. Then the rehearsal goes like that. In the end, Only Chosen F Rank can perform in the stage.

*** Fastforward ***

It is the D-Day. Where they were going to shoot the Theme Song Performance, Ei Ei. The trainees are currently doing their makeups. All wearing the same outfit which is a school uniform.

“ Where’s Se Yeon ? “ Zhu Zhengting asked when he noticed that the only girl is no where to be found.

“ I don’t know. But I saw her earlier with PD Zhang. I think they have important matters to discuss. “ Justin replied who happens to be beside Zhu Zhengting, both getting their makeup done.

“ I’ve heard that she’s going to wear skirt instead of pants. “ Lin Chaoze said. Why does it sounds so pervert ?

“ We’re going to see her later so let’s just make our makeup done so we can go for the final rehearsal. “ Cai Xu Kun stated.

*** Fastforward again ***

The trainees begin their rehearsal and Kim Se Yeon is still no where to be found. Even PD Zhang isn’t there. The trainees, specially her close friend, Zhu Zhengting, Justin, Lin Chaoze, and Cai Xu Kun are wondering where she could be. She’s literally no where until the last minute before the real filming. She shows together with PD Zhang on her side. She doesn’t have make up on her and hair is on a messy bun. She’s wearing a casual outfit too. She caught all of the trainees’ attention who are taking their break. They follow her with their eyes when she was get pulled by the stylist and makeup artists.

“ Sorry for the delay. “ Zhang Yi Xing apologized while bowing politely. He went straight to the mentors and engaged in a conversation.

The Quartet’s gaze met and they all nodded. They went to the makeup room where they saw Se Yeon getting her makeup done.

“ Where were you ? “ Cai Xu Kun asked and sat beside her.

“ To cut the long story short, We flew from Beijing to South Korea because of an emergency meeting and we need to be there. Yixing Oppa—I mean, PD Zhang was with me. “ Se Yeon explained.

“ And what was that emergency meeting all about ? “ Justin asked.

“ Ummm. Sorry but it isn’t supposed to be publicize. No one should know, only chosen people know about that. Sorry. “ Se Yeon replied.

“ We understand. “ Justin said. They engage in small talk a.k.a fooling with each other when the quartet were called by the staff because they need to get to the position while Se Yeon changed her clothes.

When she’s done, it is time for hair to be done. In conclusion, Her make up is peachy pink and she has a little red heart on her upper right cheek just below her right eye. Her hair was curled and she has blonde extension highlights attached that complements her dark brown hair. Everything is set and she just need to go to her position.

When she exits the Makeup room, All of the guys woah and follow her every move. She’s stunning even in just a school uniform. Her outfit is just like the others but instead of pants, she wore a three inches above the knee plaid skirt, a white high socks and same sneakers with the other trainees.

“ Woah ! Are you even Se Yeonnie ? “ Zhu Zhengting joked when she get to her position.

“ No. It’s just a 3D hologram of me. “ Se Yeon sassed.

“ Oh come on. I’m just complementing you. “ Zhu Zhenting stated.

“ No you’re not. You’re insulting me. “ Se Yeon counterattack again.

“ Okay ! I’ll stop ! I can’t win with you ! “ He said in defeated tone. Se Yeon left a laugh.

“ Okay ! Stand by ! We’re going to start filming now ! “ The director yelled.

*** Fastforward ***

It is night time and Se Yeon can’t sleep. They need to wake up at 5 and it is 1:30 but she can’t sleep. She just lay there, staring at the ceiling. She decided to roam the dorm building. She pick up her wool coat and wear it.

After a long roam, she’s getting tired but wants to breathe fresh air so she decided to stay outdoor. She sat on a bench outside the Dorm.

“ Why are you still awake ? “ She turn her head when she heard a familiar soft voice.

“ Cheng Xiao Unnie. “ Se Yeon smiles. “ I can’t sleep. “ She said. She knew Cheng Xiao because they met before in an episode of My Little Television through Son Yeon Jae-A Former Korean Gymnast and also her close friend since they trained together for 2 Years.

“ Why ? Is something bothering you? “ Cheng Xiao asked while caressing her hair. Cheng Xiao always adore her hair. It’s just so smooth and untouched by any bleach or Hair Colors.

“ Nothing. I just can’t sleep. My eyes can’t rest, even just for 5 minutes. “ Se Yeon answered while bowing her head. It has been her problem eversince. There’s time that she can’t sleep at night.

“ You want to dance it off ? “ Cheng Xiao suggested that made Se Yeon look up at her.

“ I mean, What if your body isn’t ready to sleep yet because there’s so many energy left ? You need to sleep even if its just 2 hours. You need to atleast rest. “ Cheng Xiao explained. Se Yeon nodded and they both head towards the Dance Practice Room.

*** Fast Forward ***

All of the A Class woke up rather early. They decided to head towards the Dance Practice Room to stretch by dancing. But when they arrive infront of the Dance Practice Room, they noticed that there’s music blasting inside. It’s not hiphop or anything. The music is rather classical. It is so relaxing. When they look at the small rectangular glass on the door, they saw something that made their jaw drop. It is Mentor Cheng Xiao doing some backflip with the Hoop up in the air then catching it and Se Yeon doing pirrouette with a ribbon rippling around her . This is the first time they saw them together. They didn’t know that they were close like this. They knew that Chen Xiao is so flexible and can do Rythmic Gymnastics but Se Yeon? Wow. She’s really versatile. She’s as graceful as the ribbon spiraling in the air.

“ Wow. I didn’t know that Se Yeon knows Rythmic Gymnastics. “ You Zhangjin said.

“ Yeah. And she’s as flexible as Mentor Cheng Xiao. “ Zhang Yifan agreed.

“ Shhh. Let’s keep watching. “ Cai Xu Kun shushed them. They continue to watch the duo. When the music stops, The duo also give the best ending. They thought they are well hidden when Cheng Xiao suddenly opens the door and the A Class stumbled inside.

“ M-Mentor Cheng Xiao. “ They all said in unison.

“ Were you guys watching ? “ Cheng Xiao said while smiling.

“ Yeah. You two were great. “ Zhu Zhengting answered honestly. Cheng Xiao laugh and the guys can’t help but to be captivates by her angelic laugh.

“ Get inside. Are you going to practice ? It is too early for class. “ Cheng Xiao asked.

“ We decided to stretch and the same time, practice since all of us wake up early. “ Zheng Ruibin answered.

“ Then you can practice with---- “ Cheng Xiao cannot continue what she’s about to say when she turn her head to look at Se Yeon who’s now on the corner of the Practice Room with her eyes close.

“ You don’t need music right now right ? Se Yeon didn’t sleep yesterday night so I think, no one wants to wake her up. She’s a dragon when she woke up, mind you. I gotta go. “ Cheng Xiao joked then exit the room. Cai Xu Kun took off his sweater and use it on Se Yeon to cover her because she’s only wearing pajamas. Zhengting and Chaoze did the same but they stack it together and put it on Se Yeon’s head to act like a pillow.

“ She’s really cute when she sleeps yet she’s a crazy girl when she’s awake. “ You Zhangjin joked.

“ Yeah you’re right. “ Lin Chaoze agreed.

“ Let’s start our stretching and exercise now. Se Yeon won’t wake up since she sleeps like a rock. “ Cai Xu Kun said so they started exercising.