"scared i'm going to steal your virginity?"

Altin didn't see Kenley after that but he felt as if she was always close by, keeping an eye on him. At the end of the day, he shook the feeling off. It was funny actually, that he thought she was watching him. She's a normal girl... the new girl. She probably only knew your name because of all the rumors going around school.

Pushing open the door of his house, he called out to his father who was probably buried under sheets of papers in his office but Altin froze in the process of throwing his bag onto the floor at the sight of his father waiting for him. In front of his father was a mountain, a tux filled with a hundred pounds of muscle and Altin felt his heart get stuck in his throat as the man turned around.

He couldn't possibly think of anything he could do that could have this man running for the hills.

The man glared down at Altin, "Is he... my new bodyguard?"

This father chuckled, "Kind of. His daughter and him are going to be staying with us for a few weeks."

Ailton eyebrows shot up, "Daughter? Staying here?"

Ailton eyes moved across the room to see if he could spot the daughter only to freeze more at the sight of red hair. A sweet smile was directed towards him and a shy wave. Altin immediately lit up... she's going to be in my house... so close to my bedroom. Oh fuck... she's going to see me looking like freaking zombie. And I snore... loud.

"This is Mr. Pericolo and his daughter, La—"

"Kenley." The large mountain interrupted, sending a harsh glare towards Alton's father who blushed. Turning away from his son's watchful eyes.

Altin slowly nodded before raising his eyebrow and crossing his arms. Trying to seem unbothered by the information. He immediately stood up straight when he felt the mountain's hard glare on him. "Um... why are they staying here?"

"Mr. Pericolo moved here a few weeks ago and needs a place to stay."

Altin nodded again, "And how do you know him?"

"Work."

Altin moved to ask more questions when Kenley stepped forward, "Okay! I need a tour! Altin?"

Altin immediately stepped forward, nodding his head as he lifted his bag from the floor and passed her father in a rush. "The kitchen's through that hallways and the living room's to the right and the tv room to the left. I'm not sure where you're sleeping—"

"Across your room." Kenley states, causing Altin to bite his lip and nodded. His heart pounding at the idea of her being so close.

"Okay." Jogging up the stairs towards his room, Altin stopped waiting for Kenley to catch up only to find her right behind him. Moving forward quickly, he opened the door to her room. "There's a bathroom through those doors and a walk in closet of there but I don't think you'll need that since you're only here for a few weeks. Um...warm water is that way and the cold water is the opposite."

Kenley smiled sweetly, thanking Altin before turning to him, "Do I get a tour of your room?"

Altin gulped, "I—"

Kenley giggled, "You know, Altin. For a bad boy, I make your pretty nervous."

Altin scoffed, "Because you're in my house—"

Kenley smirked stepping towards him, "What? Scared I'm going to jump you in your sleep?"

Altin's eyes widened as she laid her hands against his chest, "Scared I'm going to steal your virginity?"

Altin jumped back, "That's enough touring for today! Goodnight."

Kenley giggled, "I was just messing around, Altin."

He nodded, turning his blushing face away from the guest and rushing into his room.

Holy shit!

<><><>

Laelia stepping out of her room, slowly making her way towards Altin's room and laying her ear against his door. Smiling at the sound of his snores, she turned away and made her way towards her father's room. Knocking softly, she pushed it open to see him standing next to his bed.

His still wore his suit, but his tie was gone and his shirt was unbuttoned. "Dad?"

Juan turned at the sound of his daughter's voice, "Hey, sweetheart."

Laelia smiled, moving to stand next to her father. "How's the kid?"

"Snoring in his bedroom."

"Good, let's talk."

Juan lifted a folder from the bed, pushing open the file. "This is Benjamin Walis, been in and out of jail since he was seventeen and recently got out. Main reason he was in jail was because Paul always took his case."

"So... his out for revenge?"

Juan shrugged, "Probably, using Paul's son would hit him hard since the mother left and tried it take him."

Laelia nodded, "But he can't be the guy? It's says his last location was seen in Dubai and that was a week ago. Altin was attacked a week ago. He can't be at two places at the same time."

"That's your job to figure out, not mine."

Laelia rolled her eyes, "Maybe he has someone doing it for him, maybe keeping his hands clean?"

Juan nodded his head slowly before lifting another folder from the untouched bed. "There's also Kaden Luck, he'd been out for Paul since he sent his mother to jail and father to rehab."

Laelia sighed, "There's ten folders. All these as suspects."

Juan smirked, "Good luck with that, sweetheart."

Laelia smiled, picking up all the folders before turning to her father. "Are you staying here?"

"I can't, I'm needed back at the agency. I'll be back in the morning."

Laelia nodded, turning away from her father after he laid a kiss on her forehead. Closing the door behind her, she froze at the sound of Altin's voice.

"What are you doing?"

Shit, he was supposed to be snoring.

<><><>

If you're confused about the names, just know that Kenley and Laelia is the same person.