Brook x Witch! Reader

This one will be short and simple 👌

Third person
You watched as Brook asked for another girl's panties again. Your magic burned inside of you. You were allied with thr Straw Hats for about a year now, and you've gotten to know all nine of the very well. Especially the undead specimen, Soul King Brook. You and the Straw Hats were on an island, looking for extra supplies for the long travel ahead.

You watched as Brook was smacked across his face... For the fourth time in one day. You pulled your typical witch's hat down and covered your eyes.

"Brook, if you don't hurry it up I'll be leaving you!"

Brook got up from the ground and rushed toward you, "A-ah, hai!"

With Brook next to you, you stomped away. Brook watched in awe as he watched you stomp away from him. Maybe I'm pushing it too far. Brook sighs. He quickens his pace. Brook watched as your magic sparked from your clenched fists. They were crimson colored sparks. The color(and sparks) indicate that you were mad.

"Y/n-san," Brook calls out, "can we take a detour?"

You turned on your heels and looked at him. You were going to shout at him, but those eyeless sockets of his just burnt your soul with butterflies. You couldn't help feeling this way, you were a witch who was interested in unexplainable things.

"I guess we could," you mumbled, "but no funny business!"

"Yohohoho!" Brook laughs.

He rushes up next to you and holds his arm out for you to take. You blush, but nevertheless, you linked your arm with his.

This time you weren't leading him, it was he who was leading. Like in a ballroom dance.

The detour went by quicker than expected. Along the way, you and Brook were able to get much needed supplies. The sun was setting over the horizon, orange and red fought in the sky.

Your eyes widened as you looked down at the small town you detoured. The buildings reflected such beautiful lights.

"Y/n-san... I know I ask for panties quite often, but I was hopeing you would accept my love for you." Brook spoke from behind you.

You turned around and let the wind pull your hat back. Your hair twirled with the cool breeze. "Love?"

"Yes," Brook steps forward and grasped your hands gently, "love."

You lightly scoffed, "You've waited a long time to confess."

"I needed time to fully grasp what I was missing my entire life."

You giggled. You unleashed your magical white sparks from the palms of your hands, and made them form a heart.

"I'll accept your confession."

Brook leaned in and touches his forehead with yours. "I'm glad you accept, my love."

"How could I not?"