Dusty Papers

The two had started to look through the rooms of the decrepit house. It was clean, the rooms had new paint, stickers, and decorations. Newton looked pushed a door open that was slightly off it's hinges. The new room had papers scattered everywhere, books askew and pencils taped together to make various 3D models and shapes.

"Hey Keith, I think I found something." Newton called back and Keith came through the wall.

"Yeah? I found tunnels in the walls. What's all these papers and books?"

"I just found them, i haven't read any of them yet." Newton picked up a handful of papers and began to read them.

This marks the first whole month I've been away from my family. I still miss them so. I wonder how everyone is doing. I hope Newton is staying out of trouble. My family, Nitt's family, and Keith are probably looking for me. Well, I hope this whole situation that Iton is so worried about blows over soon so I can go home.

"This is Tessla's handwriting." Newton said quietly,  Keith picked up the book from the desk and began to read the entries aloud.

"Today marks the fourth month of my disappearance, I think back on it and wished Iton haden't practically faked my death. The look on Newton's face was horrifyingly disturbed. I wish I could go home. Iton has been more nervous and paranoid lately, I wonder whats wrong with him..." Keith closed the book, and set it on the desk.

"Who's Iton? Newton do you know?" Keith leaned back, the desk creaking from his weight.

"I'm not quite sure, but Tessla would always be talking to her cat plush when no one was looking." Newton thought about it.

"No matter! We find this Iton guy, we find Tessla! She's still out there Newton!" Keith replied, smiling hopefully. Newton smiled.

"Yeah, you're right, let's keep reading."

I don't have a lot to say this time round. :)
~☆Meow☆~