Family Ties

*Sorry the picture is weird.

*A few days later*

Tessla kicked the snow outside. Lost in thought, she decided to go on a walk. Holding her kitty plush she felt the red light come back.

"Your back Iton." She said. The red light pulsed in the air before going into her plush.

"Yes I am. Still worrying about your brother?" Iton said. Tessla nodded and held her plush closer.

"Papa hasn't come back either." The plush's head nodded. Tessla stopped in front of the river bank and looked at the blue sky.

"The sky is really pretty today." She felt the cold flakes of snow land on her glass face and shivered.

"Tessla, what is your opinion of Newton?" Iton asked.

"Well, he is really kind. He is really smart, and he loves me and mumsy and papa. "

"He sounds like the perfect sibling..." Iton commented.

"But I wished his sense of humor was better, he's also kinda a scaredy cat, and dumb at practical things." Tessla giggled. She looked at her plush that glowed a slight tint red.

"I had siblings too." Iton said and Tessla smiled.

"Oh, how many? What were they like? What were your parents like?" Tessla asked and Itin replied.

"I had three siblings, all older than me. They were yellow purple and green. My mother and father I don't remember. All my siblings were mean to me, so I cut ties off millennia ago." Tessla frowned at Iton's story.

"I can't imagine what it would be like to not know my mumsy and papa. It would be so odd.l, and to not speak to Newton anymore would be crushing!" Iton nodded.

"But enough about me let's talk about you. What do you think about your parents?" Iton asked.

"Well, mumsy is really pretty, she is kind and caring and she's sweet, until you get her mad... Papa is really smart and Newton looks up to him a bunch. I wish papa would be home more often though. It's really lonely when he isn't home." Tessla said looking up to see she walked back home.
"I guess I'll see you later Iton."

"Yes, but I believe it will have to wait until the future." Iton said and the red luminesce faded from the plush. Tessla opened the front door and was greeted by Nana.

"Good news darling. Newty and papa are coming home today!" Tessla gasped, then smiled.

Yay! Do we know when? Noon? Tonight? Will I be asleep?" Her voice faltered at her last guess. Nana shook her head.

"Before three. Around noon sounds right." She said and Tessla went to her room. She pulled out her paper and pencils and started to draw. She heard her door open and she saw the tail of a cat. She looked over and saw it was Mortimer.

"Hi Mortimer." She said and turned back to her drawing. The fat cat waltz over to eher desk and jumped up, careful not to make a mess of her pencils. Tessla at one point had fallen asleep.

*

"Tessla, they're home." Nana said and Tessla jumped from her chair and grabbed her picture. Running down the stairs and into the living room seeing her brother. She jumped and gave him a hug and almost falling to the floor.

"Hey sissy, I hope you've been well." Newton said and Tesla grinned.

"Yeah, I drew you a picture." She said holding out the picture. It was of them. Newton and Tessla holding flowers, the sun was out and they were smiling.

"Thank you sis. I really like it." Newton said pulling her into a hug.

"I hoped you would! Let's promise to always stick together! No matter what happens or how badly we mess up!" Tessla declared and Newton grinned.

"Yeah, that sounds nice Tess."

"Yay! You're the best big brother ever!"

"I love you too little sister." Tessla leaned her head and fell asleep. Later their parents found them sleeping together on the couch peacefully.

Alrighty then. That is the end of that chapter in their life. I was very inspired by Electricviolin1245. Their comment really inspired me to write this up and post it quickly. Uh, speaking of, I need help. I have no idea what to write. Anyway, I'll see you later!
♡☆Meow☆♡