Chopper x Motherly! Reader

...
I
Am
Sorry
For
Leaving
Y'all
Hanging
...
STORY TIME

Idk idc pov

You watched as Chopper played around with your captain, Monkey D. Luffy. You giggle as you watch Usopp sneak up on the pair.
"YaaAaaAah!!" Chopper shrieks.
Luffy laughs, "Whaoooo!"
"You should've seen the looks on your faces! Bwahahaha!" Usopp cackles.
"Ah, Usopp! Let's fish!" Luffy stretches his arm and drags back three fishing poles, "Chopper you too!"
"Hai!" Chopper happily grabs a hold of the fishing pole and follows Usopp and Luffy to the edge of the ship.
You watch with worry. What if they fall in?
"Be careful you three! Especially you Chopper!" You holler over to them from the crows nest.
The three of them look up and wave. "Haiiiiiii!"
-
-
-
"WUAAAAAH!" You race out of the kitchen. You see Luffy, Usopp, and Zoro trying to pull back Chopper from falling into the sea. The fishing pole he had on hand was beibg pulled by a rather strong fish. Sanji rushes out of the kitchen behind you and stares, speechless at what was happening before him.
"Chopper!" You holler with worry.
"Y/nnnnnn! Help meeeee!" He desperately shouts with tears streaming down his brown furry cheeks.

You rushed over to him and grab a hold of the fishing pole. You tried yanking it upward, but whatever was pulling on it from the sea wasn't budging. You turn around and see Sanji pulling Zoro back.
"Should we let it go?!" You shout to Sanji.
He grunts, "Might as well!"
"Chopper, you can let it go now." You look at the small blue-nosed reindeer.
Chopper pouts. "Awwwe!"
"Chopper, you can catch another later." You smile weakly.
Chopper sighs, but nods.
"On the count of three!" Usopp hollers.
"One!" Luffy smiles.
"Two!" You mumble.
"Three!" Chopper lets go of the pole.

Everyone pants. Sanji was the first to stand and fix his tux. He went back into the kitchen to finish up the food. Zoro just sighed and walked away. Usopp starts rambling about who knows what and Luffy is just laughing. Chopper lays on the ground, trying to get back the air that was knocked out of him. You walk over to Chopper and pick him up. You cradle him in you arms as you make your way into his medical room. You set him down on the bed once the door shut behind you and watched him slowly drift off into slumber. You chuckle as you see him smile in his dream. You grab his rolling chair and sit beside the bed. You take of his hand and place it next to his sleeping figure. Gently, you run your fingers through his short brown fur. His eyes slowly start to open.
"Y/n-san..." Chopper looks up and into your e/c eyes. "I couldn't get the fish..."
You nod sadly, "No, but you had fun."
"But i really wanted to catch that fish." He starts to tear up.
"I know, Chopper, I know. But you can try again tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that!" You tickle his sides. You smile as you see him squirming, trying to stifle his laugh. Before long, he bursted out in a loud fit of laughter.
"HAHAHhahahahaHahahah! Y/n-saaan! StooOooOOoOoOoOop!" He laughs.
You giggle as he pants. Smile on his face once you stopped tickling him.
"Are you feeling less sad?"
"Oh... Thank you." He sits up and reaches his hooves around your neck for a hug.
You laugh and hug him back. "Im glad you're feeling better."
"Can we fish together tomorrow?" Chopper pulls apart from you. His eyes filled with stars as he waits for your answer.
You ruffle his fur on the top of his head and smile. "Of course! Anytime you want to fish, I'll fish with you."
"Yahoo!!" Chopper cheers.
"Calm down!" You usher him down.

You watch fondly as Chopper settles down and starts telling you all kinds of medicines and which diseases he wants to make a cure for.

"You're so cool Chopper." You praised him.
He rubs the back of his head and blushes. "Baka~! Telling me I'm cool isn't going to make me like you more~!"
You laugh at his cuteness and pinch his cheeks. "Sure~"