Let's Go To Hell, Doctor!(On Hold Till October)

Chloe from Chloe king is Annabella

We were losing the war. The great time war, and my mother started talking crazy. Mumbling stuff about how Doctor has the moment.

"Bell, get out before it happens!" She yelled as he pushed me into the wall. Realizing what she had done she left our small apartment, crying and yelling like a mad woman.

"Annabella" Tommy a 8 year old orphan that lived with us said said. "Has mummy gone mad?"

"As the hatter himself." I say with a weak laugh, My mother is insane so at 10 I take care of him. Ever since the war started.

"From the human tale?" He says eyes wide.

"Yes, but Tommy we have to leave and get a TARDIS."

"Without mummy?" He was crying now. I hate his cry. I hate this war. I hate the Doctor!

"A bad bad man is going to blow up the planet to kill the all daleks."

"And us?"

"Not if we pack up and go."

"Without mummy?"

"Mother is leaving sometime after us. So go pack" I lie

"Can I take some books?" he said sniffing.

"Hell yeah!" I say

=======

We packed light. I brought a sonic screwdriver, my Humans the complete history book, some clothes, some of my mothers clothes, and a brush.

Tommy brought his two favorite books Alice and the wonderland and Snow white and the seven keys. He also brought his sonic screwdriver and a picture of his real mom.

=======

Sneaking into the museum was easy. No one was there, not even the guards. All fighting or hiding. I held Tommy's hand as we found one. Perfect.

"Tommy stand here." I say as I kick the TARDIS's door open. "I'll take those" I say throwing our bags inside.

"Your lying aren't you?" Tommy says about to cry. "Mummy's gonna burn!"

"Tommy we don't have time for this!" I say putting him in a head lock. He starts to kick and I sigh.

"I'm not leaving mummy!" He says trying to get me to put him down. But I pushing him into the TARDIS and lock the door going in.

"I will never forgive you!"

"I will never forgive the Daleks, our mother, The council, and when this planet burns like hell I will never ever forgive the Doctor. I will be the one to end him. Every regeneration a painful execution."

And I directed the TARDIS for Earth, 1998.

============== ~14 years later~================

"Tom!" I say shaking the teenager laying next to me. "Your gonna be late!"

"What's the hurry, bell?" He says turning over to face me. 'He doesn't have a shirt on' I think. Then I stop myself, we only sleep in the same bed because Tom still has really bad Dalek nightmares and has heart attacks. And one day it may be more than one heart.

"Tom! It's 9:12!" I yell.

"Shit!" He says and runs to his uniform I ironed from puts It on and runs for the TARDIS door.

"Just like that rabbit, always late." I mutter to myself. I get up and get ready to go to the hospital. I noticed a police box in front and I think the Doctor will be there.

I dress in a short black skirt and white and gray striped shirt and put on my glasses. Put my blonde hair curly on my shoulders and top it off with a pair of heels.

Walking out of the TARDIS now looking like a closed photo booth on the sidewalk I spot the hospital. And man a in a business suit walks up to me, eyeing me.

"Can I help you?" I ask taking a few steps back. Eyeing him, is trying to sell me something?

"Do you want to make some quick cash?" He said. Walking into my personal space."I know a group of guys who love blondes." Now his hand was on my arm dragging me somewhere. Then I (who have great strength, growing up with a guy and all) ripped my arm from his.

"First off, I'm not a prostitute. Second, I'm not the kind to do group sex. Talk about disgusting! Third, I'm very busy!" I say. Turning around walking towards the hospital.

"Well, I just assumed scene you and that kid are the only ones who go into the photo booth I just thought that..."

"That what?" I said. "Never mind you. I'm busy." I was now fast walking to the hospital.

Positive he was following. Looking back he was.

"Just take my number. Consider it." He says trying to give me a card.

"Help! Help! This man is trying to make me a prostitute!" I yell and lie. Many heads turn to see his hand gripping on my arm. Then the man ran.

"Goodbye, Timelord."

===========

Finally in the hospital, I find the Doctor. His cover is John Smith, and he is unintentionally flirting with his new companion Miss. Jones. Well, he was attractive and dead.As the Nurses and Doctor pass I sneak to the Doctors bed. He he spots me he looks confused.

"Excuse me, why are you here?". Miss.Jones says

"Planning."

"What exactly?". The Doctor says.

"How to make your death as painful has all those I loved on Galifrey. Who burned, who suffered, and who died." I say laughing, I probably seem crazy to him.

"How do you know that?" Doctor said. He said getting up to face me face to face.

"My mother went mad. She knew what you were gonna do and went mad." I say still smiling. Tears on my face.

"What is she going on about, Doctor?" Miss. Jones said.

"Death will follow you. Painful burning torture, 508 times. All slow. Like all those children who screamed has they burned." I kiss him. "I am your michel , and you are my Lucifer . Death is only suppose to be once but you get 508." I whisper in his ear.

"Who are you?" He whispers back.

"Oh darling" I say drawing my knife from my hair piece "I'm a time lord." Then, I stab him in a heart. He won't regenerate but heal, painfully and slowly.