So what

No POV

Storm is laying on the hospital bed she's not hurt to the point it's life threatening she has Brusies and cuts on her face but the magic of make up will cover it.

the nurse taking care of Storm walked in the room."Storm it seems like your mother is to busy to pick you up".This is typical of Storm's mum she would abadoned her even if it's life threatening like her panic attack she would not give a toss.

storm shrugged her shoulder with no care in the world.

Mr Kelly POV

I have been told by the welfare officer to go pick up Jade from the hospital.According to the school welfare officer Jade's mum is to busy.what kind of mother is this women.I got into my Audi and I zoomed off.

No POV

Jade is a quiet individual she keeps herself to herself.all the guys find her attractive and that's one of the reasons girls don't like her in their eyes she's to perfect,Jade has that beautiful chocolate skin.curly natural hair.black doll eyes,gorgeous pink plump lips.Even models have nothing on her and did I meantion her body ❤️_____________❤️.even her own mum is jelouse.

Storm POV

I layed on the bed which felt better than my own.My nurse Talluah is really nice she kept me company talking about boys,life.I stared up at the white plain ceiling and I felt plain and boring.I heard the sound of the door I spotted Talluah then She introduced me."Your Teacher is here honey".She left after she felt her que to leave.

Mr Kelly POV

when Jade saw me she turned away from me.

"hello Jade ,how are you?".Jade never responded and I could understand why.After a while she responded."I'm fine,why are you here".She spoke in a way not to be disrespectful.

"I'm here to take you home".Jade gradually sat up on the bed I went over to sit next to her."I'm fine I can manage".I took hold of her tiny hands she looked deep into my eyes.it felt so right suddenly I heard a females voice.Jade pulled her hands away.

"Jade,what is wrong with you,you stupid little girl".Jade sat in silent.i coughed to make sure she knew I was aware.She looked embarassed.

"Oh you must be Mr Kelly".The women put on a white girl talk".

Storm POV

I can't stand my mum she is so snobbish she always sucks up to people who look wealthy or if they are white.I tried to put my shoes on until my mum stared saying."I'm very sorry about my daughter she's very special,I'm so sorry about her behaviour she must have followed her father.Mr Kelly looked confused."Jade is very hard,she's the only child that makes me go crazy".I got so angry to the point I argued back.

"Are you fucking serious,I don't ask you for so how am I hard work".

"Jade don't talk foolishness you stupid girl.

I laughed in fustration."You know what Fuck you,all the things you say about me are not true,your a snob and quit that accent.I can't wait to get away from you.i got my things Nd I slammed the door with fury.

Mr Kelly POV

I was in shock not by Jade but her mother."I'm sorry about my daughter shed so hard she always stress me out".She looked so embarassed,"we'll all teens pretty much are like that you are her mother..Sikence erupted the room.

"She is not my daughter".

*Following day*

I could not believe what Storm's mother told me.The bell has went for the morning registration gradually a few people kept coming in to the point the class was full.I scanned around to see if she was their but she was not I then started the register.I called the nNes out one by one.

"Lily" - lily puts her hands up

"Stephan". "Here"

"Chanel" - "Here".

Storm POV

I got a massive headache I have been drinking last night,I did not come home I can't stand that women I call mum.I have remorse but it's true she is a bitch.Last night I was hanging out with my skater mates they are really cool they are a bit older but they treat me with respect unlike my family.

No POV

Mr kelly is getting worried about Jade last night before he left the hospital he looked for her but he could not find her and he has a feeling she never went home either.After registration he put on a educational film on for his class to watch,Mr kelly decided to leave the room to get the paper he printed.

Jade has arrived in school her hair is in a messy bun she looks like she has not slept and even worse she's abut tipsy.Jade is wearing a band tee and ripped denim. Jeans,vans and leather jacket.Jade is texting on her iPhone 5 she saved with her own money suddenly somebody pulled her into a dark room.

Storm POV

"WTF!!!" I screech suddenly the lights turned on it was Mr Kelly."W-what are you doing".i said in a tipsy way.I feel so sweaty and dropsy."Honey what have you done to yourself".Mr kelly asked with concern.i loved the way he called me honey.I slightly pushed him away but he was to strong.My phone was in my hands,then he took it with authority"What are you doing".i got into a little tantrum.He came close to me then he gradually caressed my cheeks."Jade.you have detention all breaks you see me if you don't you are in trouble.with me.Wtf happend I thought to myself.

Storm POV

I can't believe Jade would intoxicate herself with alchole.I realised I had her phone I turned it on luckily she never put her password in.i scrolled down on her texts and I saw a message which read.

"Runaway with me".Suddenly somebody knocked on the door it was her.

No POV

Mr kelly cannot believe she is going to run off let alone with a man.He is so angry but more jelouse he wants to protect her.

Storm POV

I walked into Mr Kelly's classroom timidly he had his feet on the table with authority,he looks pissed off.

"Hi" I said quietly he responded with a nod.I sat at my desk after a while he got something and he brought it to my desk.i looked at him confused,if this guy thinks I'm doing work he must be high I thought to myself,I already have a headache let alone write.

"Jade,I don't know if you have been told but I'm going to tutor you everyday.I started to shake my glad started to sweat reading is so hard.Mr kelly gave me a copie of a twilight book.

"Okay sweetie read this passage".i shook my head I can't."I can't I'm sorry".he took my hand into his and he caressed it "you can.I read the passage without out stopping and no mistake."Jade you did it"I smiled he gave me a high 5 which made me laugh,After break I headed to my next lesson