Extended Epilogue *BONUS*

Start from the beginning

"I want to make the offer tonight," I confirmed.

"Wait, so you want to buy the whole complex for a wedding?"

"I want to invest in a mansion for my wedding and yes, I want to keep the mansion too." I tell him.

"But sir, you live in London..."

"Does it matter? I can do whatever I like. It's gonna be our home in India." This guy was getting under my skin.

"Under your name?" Vishal's tone was cautious, borderline helpful.

I shook my head, even though he couldn’t see it. "Aisha Khurana. My fiancée."

"I remember," Vishal gritted out, annoyed. "The same fiancée you’d like to marry without getting a final date from the pandit. The one your parents don't even know about. Do I need to voice my opinion about this matter again, Mr. Nanda?"

"No."

I don't care. I SERIOUSLY couldn't care.

I love her. I love her so fucking much there was only going to be one way out of this marriage other than death, and that was if Aisha woke up one day and decided to sleep with every single guy on my phone's contact list.

Even then, I might forgive her.

All I knew was when I got down on one knee on that sandy beach in Hawaii, Aisha was staying with me. Forever.

Accepting the fact that you love someone was much harder than falling for that person. It took time. And courage. But when I finally took that time, found that courage, when I finally let my guard down, I’d discovered something spectacular.
I wanted to create a world and fill it with her sweet voice and her smiles. With her laughter and honey eyes and crazy wardrobe. She was a happiness capsule I took every day to ensure I was able to sleep, eat, and live well.
And I did all those things. Thanks to her.

I got off the phone and strode back to where all my friends were gathered. Ayan's date sat next to Aisha and gushed about her romantic book. I puffed my chest out in pride.

Ayan elbowed me and tilted his chin to Aisha. "So you guys next? Kids?"

"Fuck off," I said, like he suggested death and not a creation of a new life.

"If you're not gonna give her kids, then I can. Twins? Triplets?" he waggled his brows, and I punched him in the arm. Hard.

"Motherfucker!" he winced.

"I heard that," Aisha spoke from the chairs beside us, reassuring me in her sweet voice. "He's joking. And FYI, fiancée now." She wiggled her engagement finger.
Huge diamond. My gift to her, made her look thousands time more beautiful cause everyone knew she was mine in that.

"I know he’s joking, sweetheart. Come with me to the roof?" I asked.
She nodded and got up, leaving her book behind.

When the doors to the elevator closed behind us, I placed my phone back in my pocket and slammed her against one of the walls, kissing her hard. She moaned into my mouth and soon, her hands were in my hair, my hands were on her waist, and we were two bodies becoming one, despite our clothes.

"There cameras here." She said.

"Their getting a good show then," I taunted, as she groaned and pulled me back by my hair.

"You got me here to do this?" Aisha questioned. I clawed her arm and placed it ontop of her head, trailing kisses from her jawline down to her neck.

"Not really but I want you to know about your new home, here in India." I said.

She stopped kissing me. Stopped clawing at my hair. She jerked her eyes up and inspected me, suspicious. "No," she said.