The final battle.

This is it.
The final battle
After this we can just run away..
And live happily.

Or so we thought.

Me and Neo where at the academy where everything will go down and it was already happening. I looked over to Neo and nodded we walked behind the group of people hoping to stop salem once and for all. The fight started happening and we just stood there.

"YOU! You betrayed us (Y/N)" I heard a strong female voice shout at me.. she sounded betrayed and there was a lot of pain in her eyes.

"Yang.. I'm sorry but--" She hit me right in the face with tears in her eyes..

Neo ran to my aid angry that i had just let her do that to me and was about to get in a fighting stance with her but i stopped her.

"We're not here to fight you"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! Your with them.."

the pain we had both brought to team RWBY and everyone who trusted us was not something that we wanted to hope to gain back from them but we could atleast try and make it up to them by assisting them in this battle.

"We don't want to be under Salems control anymore"

"..."

Silence fell upon us and in that moment i thought that they had forgiven us.

'No..' they couldn't have forgiven us so easily after what we done.

"We have no choice but to believe you.. for now.. but the moment you step out of order im going to beat the living hell out of you"

we nodded and acted as if we were captures.. It'd make sense since i just got punched in the face but Yang then kicked Neo to the ground probably out of anger.

The fight ended and it was over for the time being.. team RWBY as much as i admire them its going to be hard for them to actually beat Salem once and for all, after all they're not strong but not as strong as Salem
is right now.

But now.. Me and Neo get our happily ever after even if it does mean we have to go to jail for our crimes.
No one who we were working with knows that we've betrayed them though.. All they know is we got caught and they're probably going to come after us.

Two Days Later

Me and Neo were put in a high security prison were we were put in the same holding cell that had fully white walls and floor.
Professor Ozpin came in and investigated us about our involvement with Salem and we told them everything we knew.
Oz learned that we didn't want to go back to them so he asked the warden to up security around us and we were to be sentenced for 10 years...

Two Weeks later

"Hey! Who are you and how did you get in here!" One of the trained guards spoke loudly, Loud enough for me and Neo to both hear

"The security here is really bad isn't it?" i heard a familiar male voice answer the guards

"I know right! y'know even the lowest of villains could break into here" A female voice replied to him.

"Stay back! I'm warning you!" There was silence for a few seconds and then we heard footsteps, I looked to Neo, "Just go along with them..." We heard the guard being taken down by the two voices we had heard and then the door to our cell Broke open..

"Did you miss us?"

Of course.. Emerald and Mercury