A battle has come to an end

Start from the beginning

"Still waiting for that plan of yours to take effect." Astro told. Tobio frowned.

"Hey, Y/N needs to take her body back in order for it to work!" Tobio told. You raised your eyebrow at the two boys and laughed.

"Aw, this is so cute. You think that she's still alive. Sorry boys but I've already devoured her soul, it won't be long now until I-" You froze. Your eyes then widened as you gripped the side of your arms. You then clenched your teeth as the black markings on your body shifted. Your eyes then flashed to their normal colour for a split second before returning back to red.

"I...won't...let you...take...over...!" You gritted out. Tobio and Astro gasped. You were fighting back! Your eyes then widened.

"H-how can you be resisting!?" You cried. A chain then appeared and pierced you in your arm. You clenched your teeth together in pain as blood dripped down from your forearm to the ground. Astro gasped.

"Y/N!" Astro cried. You peeked one eye open at him and grinned.

"D-don't worry...just don't...let you...guard...down!" You shouted. You then started laughing.

"Oh please, no matter what you do you will never win!" You shouted. You then started chuckling.

"Oh...but I already have...!" Your eyes widened as more chains appeared but except of piercing you, they wrapped themselves around your body. You looked around in shock and looked down at Astro. "H-hurry!" You cried. You then shook your head. Astro nodded and flew up to you. He then shone the pendant's light on you. Your eyes widened in horror and you began to cry out in pain. The darkness which resided inside your body then flew out and formed a figure. The black markings on your body disappeared and you fell forwards. Astro gasped and caught you. He then smiled at you as you smiled up at him. You then glanced at the shadowy figure and saw that the figure's form was complete and revealed a woman with long platted dark green hair which went past her slim waist. She had pale grey skin and wore a dark green dress which was cut, revealing the side of her leg and a majority of her chest. She wore black lipstick and had black eyes with yellow irises. Adorned on her head was a pair of curved horns. The black maiden smirked and rested her gloved hand on her hip and walked towards everyone.

"You really are fools, you know that, right? Now that I don't have a little girl's body around me, I can use all of the powers I want." The black maiden then raised her hands to the sky and the clouds darkened. Astro frowned and took off his scarf. He then ripped a piece of and wrapped it around your wound. You winced and gave him a thankful look. You and Astro then stood up and glared at the black maiden.

"We won't let you get away with this!" You and Astro yelled. The black maiden laughed.

"But I already have, I'll cover this land in darkness and become it's ruler with Tobio as my king!" The black maiden shouted. Your eyes widened. You then sweat dropped and looked at Tobio.

"Why do those words sound familiar?" You questioned. Tobio flinched and coughed.

"N-never mind that, we need to get rid of her right now!" Tobio shouted. Everyone rolled their eyes. You all then glared at the black maiden and summoned your weapons. Your scythe glistened as it began to rain. You then summoned chains around you as Astro summoned swords. Auras of power surrounded the two of you, yours black while Astro's white. You both then charged at the black maiden. The black maiden grinned and held her hands together and fired an orb of pure black magic at the two of you. Kennedy ran forwards and blocked the orb of black magic with his sword. He then gave the two of you a thumbs up.

"We've got your back!" Kennedy exclaimed. You smiled and nodded. You and Astro then ran on both sides of the black maiden. The black maiden glanced at the two of you and clicked her fingers. Suddenly, black lightning struck down on the ground near the two of you. You gasped when Sabrina pushed you out of the way and sighed.