onze

michael unlocked the door to his quiet house, looking over his back to glance at the beautiful sunset that always appeared during the summer evenings. he studied the sky for a bit longer, then went inside. he noticed that he's gotten home quite late since he was called in to work after school, which made him feel guilty as ashton was probably waiting for him right now.

the galaxy haired boy has been thinking a lot more about the merman recently. he couldn't deny that ashton was extremely attractive, and well, seeing his package didn't make it any better either with the dream that he had later on that night. 

he knew that he couldn't develop feelings for ashton. hell, it was practically forbidden to even talk to the boy. but michael couldn't help it, his feelings for the boy grew as they spent more time together.

the pale boy quickly shook the thoughts out of his head, quickly changing into some random tshirt and shorts while looking for his slippers. he decided to pack a small bag consisting of a towel, underwear, and a pair of clothes for ashton to change into once he brought him back to his house. 

it was already starting to near 6pm, and michael was on his way off. he hoped that nobody would be awake by the time that ashton was walking back with him, as everybody would raise some questions, and he didn't know if the merman was prepared for that. 

thankfully, when he started walking down the sandy shores there didn't seem to be that much people out. he quickened his pace, wanting to get to the curly haired boy faster so that he doesn't have to wait much longer. 

arriving at the front of the cove, michael took a deep breath and mentally reminded himself not to get his evergrowing feelings in the way before stepping inside. the galaxy haired boy widened his eyes in surprise when he saw that ashton was already in human form, sitting on the floor waiting patiently for michael.

the latter blushed and coughed, trying to maintain eye contact with the merman as he tried to not let his eyes roam over his naked body. 

"i got you a towel and a change of clothes so i can teach you some of the basic stuff," michael said sheepishly, trying his best to avoid eye contact with the boy right in front of him. 

ashton nodded, clearly not seeing the others tense behavior, and gently took the towel and clothes from michaels outstretched hand. 

the merprince figured out how to put on the underwear and shorts with much needed support with the rocky walls, not quite getting used to standing with his legs. his legs shook slightly as he tried to figure out how to put the shirt on, frowning when he couldn't make it look like how michael was wearing. 

embarrassed, ashton spoke up, "m-mikey, can you help me?"

michael nearly cried at the nickname that ashton called him, internally cursing himself as he felt the familiar butterflies build up in his stomach. he turned around, and chuckled when he saw that ashton was maneuvering around the shirt, trying to figure out where everything goes.

the galaxy haired boy gently gripped ashton's arms, slowly guiding him to put his arms in the holes, and giggled when the curly haired boy sputtered out as the neck hole went over his head.

"how can you wear these everyday!?" the merman exclaimed as michael stepped back to examine how ashton looked.

the galaxy haired boy shrugged, letting out another giggle as he watched ashton constantly complain about the clothing over him. 

"it's not that bad on you, you'll get used to it," michael complimented as the merman sent him a playful glare. 

"whatever," ashton scoffed, rolling his eyes. he looked down, trying to hide his nerves as he looked at the gift for michael that was hidden between a few rocks. he wanted to give it to the human now, but seeing as he didn't quite know how to use his legs yet, he waited until it was the right time.