Chapter Six: Lost Girls

Addison Gilbert POV*

After getting inside, I put Chloe, who was luckily still asleep, down in her crib, before changing into more comfortable clothes

After getting inside, I put Chloe, who was luckily still asleep, down in her crib, before changing into more comfortable clothes. I was sitting on my bed, watching Netflix on my TV, trying to get my mind off of the crazy things that I learned today. Mainly that vampires exists, and the fact that I watched a person get murdered today.

After unsuccessfully taking my mind off of these events, I turned off my TV and walked to the window. I looked around and from the corner of my eye I noticed someone sitting on the front porch. Not just anyone though, it was my main man, Hot Back.

After walking over and checking on Chloe asleep in her crib, I left my room after grabbing my baby monitor, and crept down stairs. Once I made it to the front door, I slipped out and watched as Stefan barely glanced over at me. "Did she tell you?" What?

I walked up beside him and sat down, "Who, Elena?" At the small nod he gave me I spoke again, "Um, no. Lena didn't say anything to me. I watched Damon kill Zach Salvatore though."

"You were there?" He sounds so surprised right now.

I took a deep breath, slowly raising my eyes to meet his, "Is he, I mean, is he actually a- um you know? Is he actually a vampire?"

"Um, yeah, he is."

I sat and contemplated what he told me before something dawned on me, "Oh my god."

"What?"

"That guest register, it was the 2 of you." I stood up, and he followed me up, "You cant even deny it, it was totally you guys!"

He sighed, "Yeah, it was us."

I leaned back on the little post thing behind me and asked him, "Can you answer just one question for me?"

He nodded, "You can ask me anything you want."

"Can Vampires, like manipulate your mind, or memories or something like that?"

Stefan gave me a strange look, but nodded, "Um yeah, its compulsion, why do you ask?"

"Because of Caroline, I was just wondering if Damon did something to her. Thanks for telling me."

"Yeah, no problem Addison."

I gave him a small smile, "I'm gonna head inside, I need to get some sleep. Night."

"Goodnight."

I turned and went back inside, heading straight up to my room.

Compulsion. Its a real thing, my dream isn't just a dream. This is crazy, what are the chances that on the same night that I get knocked up, I sleep with a asshole with beautiful blue eyes that just happens to be a vampire. Not to mention the fact that my daughter somehow has matching blue eyes with said man.