The battle for her heart

*Small boi- hey guys so I wanted to say that this sort isn't exactly going to be based off the game since I wanna make up my own stuff but parts of the game will be put in here*

After clyde left the grand wizard had a signed you and butters for a mission to keep a close eye on the kingdom while him and the others went to confront the elf kingdom. You watched them walk out of the backyard you started to think about a certain princess, why am I think about her? You thought to your self. You were soon pulled out of thought and as butters shook his hand in front of your face. " hey (y/n)? Do you like princess kenny?" Butters said with slight anger in his voice as he said it. Your cheeks turned pink at the thought of princess kenny she was cute and pretty, you slowly nodded your head as your mind filled with thoughts of her."I knew it.."butters said anger still in his voice as he turned his back to you. You made a puzzled look wondering why butters had asked you such a question and why his voice was filled with anger. Butters turned back around and faced you but had his hammer pointed to you. "B-butters..what are you doing?" You asked slightly filled with fear. "Let's have a duel (y/n)" butters said moving his hammer closer to you. "Who ever wins gets princess kenny. Butters said. You figured out quickly that's butters had a crush on princess kenny, but butters was innocent to hurt. "Butters no, I dont wanna hurt my first friend over this." You said looking butters in the eyes. "Let me refraze this for you, you Ethier dual me or I'll get rid of you now." Butters said lifting his hammer above of your head. You frowned and pulled out your (weapon of choice). After fight for almost two hours you stood up in victory as butters had fallen to ground. You helped butters up and over to a wooden chair and helped cleaned up his face. "W-why d-did you help me (y/n)?" Butters said out of breath. "Even though you lost, it doesnt mean I wouldn't make sure you were okay. Your my friend butters" you said smiling at him bright and butters soon smiled and the two of you laughed at the fact the two of you even dueled. Soon enough the grand wizard and the others returned. "That fucking jew elf wont give us the stick back" the grand wizard said in anger as he sat down in his throne/chair. The grand wizard looked at you and butters noticing how bruised and dirty the two of you looked."what the fuck happened to you two." Cartmen said looking confused at the two of you. The two of you looked at each other and started to laugh again. The grand wizard shook his head and walked out. "I'm not even gonna ask" the grand wizard said after walking out the tent.