The grand wizard

Today was the day, so many thoughts rushed thru your head as you and your parents pulled up to a two story red house. Your weren't exactly sure why you and your parents had moved here in the first place but you did know it was because something ir someone was after you or your parents. Soon you and your parents were unpacking boxes and seating up the rooms. You made sure to bring your pet (p/n) a long with you, since they seemed to be your only true real friend you had ever had made. After unpacking everything and putting everything away your parents walked into your room with smiles on there face. "(Y/n) honey me and your father were thinking that you should go out there and try and make some new friends" your mother smiled while having her arm around your father's arm. "Yeah kiddo, it's time you go out there and get some new friends and don't worry your mother left some cash for you on the kitchen counter". You nodded your head and your parents left the room. Once your parents left the room you put on a warm coat ,a fuzzy hat, and pair of cloves. You walked down stairs grabbing the money from the kitchen and started to walk to the front door. "Me and your mother already said go out there and make some new friends (y/n)!" Your father yelled chasing you out to the front door and outside. You always knew that your parents were a little weird when it came to you listening to them, it was probably bec as use you never really talked much which probably made them think you did it listen much. You walked down the stairs that to the front door and started to walk down the side wall, that was into you saw a a short blonde boy in a weird costume getting attacked by another kid in a costume. You ran up in front of the blonde boy and punched the other kid in the weird costume. "Hey that's not fair!" The boy in the weird costume said before he ran off some were. You helped the short blonde boy the off the ground and looked at him to make sure he was alright. "Thank you for saving me, my name is butters the paladin." Butters said with a smile. You smiled slightly, "my name (y/n) (l/n) it's nice to meet you butters" butters shook his slightly like he had just remembered something, "I just remembered the grand wizard wanted to see you, ever since he heard of your arrival" butters said walking to a bright green house. You followed butters deciding to go along with his little instead of asking questions. The two of you were soon at the front door of the bright green house and butters started to nock the door. As soon as the door openedyou saw a chubby boy in a wizard costume holding open the door. "You must be the new kid." The wizard said with a straight. The wizard let you and butters in. "Follow me new kid" as the wizard turned around heading towards what seem to be his back yard. You and butters had followed the wizard to his back yard and when the three of you walked to the wizards back yard you were amazed to see it was a little kingdom.