2 ♛ The Process .

7:02 am Terrence jogs his way downstairs for a long day of work. He gets down to see Sha'la cleaning the front room with ear buds in her ear.

He walks over to her , and grabs her from behind causing her to jump. He smirks, and steps back , while Sha'la took her ear buds out. "Boy dont be stepping up behind me like that" Her smile was from ear to ear. To be early in the morning , she's smiling brightly.

"What you doing today?" , Terrence asked while watching Shae pick up the false flowers off the wood floor. "Well", she started. "I'm going to the library to print out my documents for school , and that's it."

Sha'la walks towards the kitchen and placed the flowers on the counter due to the fact that she broke the vase. Her hair was laid carelessly, looking like a jungle of hair, while she had on Terrence boxers and a tank.

"What you doing today?", she questioned him. Terrence made his way to the kitchen to see Sha'la peeling her a banana. "Well today me and Re'Nae will be picking a new set of males who will be getting the pass"

Sha'la didn't say anything but shrugged her arms. She's still bitter about the fact that she no longer has her job. She miss the buisness. "Do Trish have a new asistant?", she suddenly asks. Terrence shook his head no,"Nah. She said she really isn't looking for anyone now.But I know she's receiving help from Re'Nae."

That didn't do anything but made Sha'la feel even more upset. Re'Nae kept a secret from her, and now she's doing her job? She shook her head , and finally took a bite out of her fruit. "Babe you don't have to worry about anything.",Terrence assures her.

Sha'la doesn't like to rely on Terrence for money. She wants to pay a bill , she wants to buy her own car gas. Shockingly, she miss doing all of those things. "Now that you're in school",he continued , "You can finally become the teacher you wanted to be"

Sha'la had dreams of becoming a literature teacher. She always thought when the perfect words come together, something or someone was brought to life.

Sha'la looks around at everything else in the kitchen except Terrence. He stood their and watched Sha'la bounce her leg up and down, as she munched down on a banana. She's ashamed. Terrence sighs, and walks over to her , towering over her body.

"Everything would be fine." , he tells her.She still didn't look up. She crossed her arms, with a banana in one hand. "I'm just in need of a job Terrence", she spoke softly, not making eye contact with him.

Terrence used his index finger and tilts her chin up, making her look him directly in the eyes. "Shae you just worry about school, and I'll handle the bills. Okay?" She didn't do anything but nodd.

Leaning down Terrence pecked her head , then left a wet kiss on her lips. "I love you", he tells her. "I'll call you when I make it to my office aight? Pick up when I call" Sha'la nods,"Okay baby"

"You ready for the auditions?", Terrence asked Re'Nae. She sipped down on her Iced Tea, " Yeah lets get this on the role.". Today were Male Modeling Monday's. Terrence week were consisted of finding ameteur models, actors,performers for their very own magazine  that they would be selling in Baltimore and other states.

The door swings open, and in came a tall  lanky man.Re'Nae looks up and instantly she was attracted to him. He had a nice haircut with deep waves, nice dark skin, with the perfect set of built arms.

"Your name?" , Terrence asked. The man handed over his portfolio, and stood right back in his position. The usual Re'Nae tapped her pen on the steel table, and sized the man up.

Beige slacks, Ralph Lauren shoes, paired up with a white dressed shirt tucked in. He doesn't look like the typical guy that would come up asking for a modeling gig.