[ 6 ] ; starry night

Third Person's
april 18, 2018 — 6:27 pm

Jisung and Chenle are laying down on the grass in Chenle's backyard, looking at the sky.

"What do you want for your birthday Jisung? I know it's done but, you know for next year." Chenle asks, Turning to his right to face Jisung. Jisung looks up, admiring the beautiful sunset. "Hm...Zhong Chenle." Jisung turns to his left to face Chenle.

He got shy and lays down, and looks at the sky instead of Jisung. Jisung chuckles. "Cute." He says, laying down on the grass again. a few minutes has passed and the sky was already dark enough to see the stars. "I'll give you a star." Chenle says raising his right hand, pointing at the star he wants to give Jisung. Jisung shakes his head. "I already have the brightest star there is." He whispers very very softly, looking at Chenle. Chenle didn't really hear what Jisung said and just continued to admire the starry night, while Jisung admires him.

Jisung raises his left hand, Intertwines his with Chenle's and puts it down. Holding it tight. Chenle holds it tighter. They stayed like that for an hour. Talking about random things. "Let's buy some more snacks! We've run out..." Jisung says, sitting up. "Okay! c'mon!" Chenle groans, Sitting up then standing straight.

They bought a lot of chips, milk, soda and some candy and Jisung paid for all of it. He insisted. In exchange, Chenle carries all of the bags himself. "Lele...It's fine really. Give it to me." Jisung says getting a plastic bag from chenle's wrist. But it was taken back by Chenle. "What 'it's fine'? I got this! C'mon let's go." Jisung sighs and lets Chenle be.

They walk to the pedestrian stoplight and wait for it to turn green. 5 seconds has passed and the light hasn't turned green yet but there were no cars. Chenle puts down the plastic bags. as soon as he does, the lights turn green. Jisung already crossed the street while Chenle groans and struggles to carry three bags in one hand and two on the other. Jisung notices Chenle isn't beside him and turns around, He sees Chenle still struggling to carry the bags.

He didn't notice that the green light was already blinking. There weren't any cars so he ran to Chenle anyways. Thinking he would make it to the other side of the road in time. "Jisung! No!" Chenle yells. Jisung feels pain on his right side and the last thing he saw was Chenle running to him, screaming his name. . . "Jisung-ah!"

— • —

Third person's
april 18, 2018 — 7:34 pm (present)

"That's what happened..." Chenle sniffs and Donghyuck hugs him. "It's not your fault. . .It's the drivers! He shouldn't have gone that fast, It's not a highway!" Mark says, trying to comfort Chenle. "Yeah. . . Calm down Lele, he'll be fine. Chenle tries to control his breathing and sighs, "Yes, calm down. We got this. Jisung's strong, he's got this." He says to himself. Donghyuck chuckles finding him cute.

The doctor came and They all stood up. "Chenle-ya. . . He hasn't woken up yet, but he'll probably wake up tomorrow. But he's fine, he just needs to rest Don't worry." The doctor—Jisung's aunt, who is his doctor and also Chenle's Sister's friendsays, in a worried tone. "Thank god— Thank you Noona. . ." Chenle lets out sigh.

Dr. Park notices Mark and Donghyuck standing next to Chenle, she puts her hand forward for Mark to shake. "Hi I'm Dr. Park— Oh! Aren't you the L.M group CEO's Son? Minhyuk?. . ."

"Oh— Uh— It's actually Minhyung, Lee Minhyung. It's nice to meet you!" Mark stutters, surprised she recognized him. He shakes her hand and bows. She smiles at him. "Likewise. You can talk comfortably with me! We're the same age!" She says enthusiastically and still smiling. She turns to Donghyuck.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Park. Jisung's Aunt and also Chenle's Sister's Friend." She says smiling. And shakes Donghyuck's hand. "Nice to meet you! I'm one of Chenle's closest Friends, Lee Donghyuck." He says, smiling. "It was nice meeting you two, See you around! — not in this Hospital of course, Hahaha." She laughs and walks off.

"She's my age?!" Mark says, surprised. Chenle nods. "Mhm, She's really really really smart."

"I can tell."

"She's still an intern though. She's still learning. When she was only fourteen, she was already senior Highschool. . .She was even on the news! She's famous around here for being so young and smart." Chenle explains. Mark and Donghyuck become speechless. "What have I been doing. . ." Donghyuck says.

"Anyways, You guys should go home. . . I'll stay here with Jisung."

"Are you sure? Will you be Okay alone?" Donghyuck asks, standing up. "Yep, I'll be fine."

"I'll stop by your house and bring you some clothes."

"Thanks Hyung, I was right calling you first. Oh right, What happened to Nana?"

"Oh he's fine now, He said that Mark wasn't even that cute." Donghyuck whispers. Chenle chuckles. Mark heard everything but just lets it pass. "Sir, CEO Lee called asking where you are, I told him you were in the school library preparing your stud—" before his P.A could even finish, Mark cuts him off. "YES, yes. Thank you. Tell him I'll be home soon."

"Wow, mark. . . Lying is a sin. You in the school library? tsk tsk, one big FAT lie." Donghyuck clicks his tongue. Mark rolls his eyes at him. "Do you want a ride or not?"

"Okay, sorry. Bye Lele, Loveyou! Call me if you need something or need someone to talk to!" Donghyuck says and hugs Chenle. "Jisung will be fine Chenle. . . Make sure you sleep." He says seriously. Chenle nods and waves at Donghyuck and Mark as they walk and exit the building.