[ 5 ] ; we good

Third Person's
april 18, 2018 — 6:00 pm

"What did he say?" Donghyuck asks. "He said It's fine and that I can keep the shoes." Mark says. Donghyuck nods. "We good now?" Mark asks. "Wait." Donghyuck takes a few steps back, turns around and calls Jaemin.

"Hm?"

"You sound fine, did Mark apologize yet?"

"I'm Okay now! Mark apologized and I asked him to set me up with someone hihi. speaking of mark, how did he get my number? hm... —Anyways, I'm fine now. He's forgiven."

"Really? Are you sure your alright?"

"Yeah...to be honest he wasn't that cute. HAHAHA."

"Ha-ha...Okay then, Have fun with renjun— Oh right! Meet me at the garden tomorrow at eleven, I have someone who wants to meet you!"

"Oh really? Okay, sure..."

"Okay, Bye Nana! i love you and renjun, have fun!"

"Bye! Love you too!"

"Love you Full sun!!!" renjun yells in the background. Donghyuck hangs up and faces Mark with a straight face. "So, Are we good now?" Mark asks again. "We good. Let's never see each other again. Get home safe, Bye." Donghyuck says and walks past mark. "Huh? Wait! Why?" Mark stops Donghyuck. Donghyuck murmurs something. That mark couldn't quite hear. "What was that?" He asks,

"Why should we?"

"Can I take you out sometime? Get to know each other?" Mark looked desperate. looked.

Donghyuck's heart stopped for a moment. those were the EXACT words you said, with that look on your face... "I'm sorry, but no." Donghyuck says in a sassy tone. but really, he's about to cry.

"What? Why not?" Mark chuckles to break the ice. "I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because you're a player."

"I'm not! It's not my fault I'm so good looking! I've never accepted anyone's confession. Not even Koeun."

"Koeun?! Likes Lee Minhyun?!"

"Yeah."

"And you don't ?"

"Mhm."

"Good for you? Anyways, I don't wanna go out with you I wanna focus on my studies and I don't wanna date during pre-debut, what if I become famous and my fans will track you down—" Mark sighs. "Okay, I get it. . .Call me if you decide to change your mind. . . " Mark takes Donghyuck's phone and puts his number in. While pressing his number in, Chenle calls. "Oh it's Chenlee? Chonlo? C-H-E-N-L-E." Mark returns the phone to Donghyuck.

"Hyung..." Chenle sniffs.

"Oh my god. . .What happened? Are you crying?"

"Jisung's in the hospital — He got hit by a car — b-because of me — I don't know what to do — I'm so — scared. . . " Chenle says inbetween hiccups and sniffs.

"Where are you right now?"

"****** — hospital "

"Okay, Be there as soon as I can."

Donghyuck drops the call.

"Mark do you have a car?"

"I don't but I have my Bodyguard waiting for me over th—"

"Okay let's go." Donghyuck grabs Mark by the wrist and runs to the Car Mark pointed. "Wait. Where are we going? I'm not giving you a free ride after you turned me down!" Mark says, jokingly. "Jisung's in the hospital Mark. He got hit by a fucking car."

"Oh shit— Really? How'd you know?"

"I'll explain later. Let's go!" Donghyuck says getting inside the car.

"****** hospital."

"Sir?" The driver asks Mark for approval. "Step on it!" And they sped off.

— • —
edited 062118