[ 1 ] ; interesting

Third Person's
april 18, 2018 — 11:32 am

It was just a normal day for Mark. Boys & Girls asking him to meet a certain place, confessing and getting rejected. Walking down the halls with his friends and getting all the looks. Everything was going good, Just a normal person's day. 'til this one dude came up to him at lunch and pours his pink drink all over him. "What the fuck?!" Mark says, the boy still pouring his strawberry milk all over Mark Lee. His friends and everyone else just watches, gasping, giggling and whispering to each other.

Mark stood up from his seat, Wiping the drink off of his face and looks at the brunette that just poured his pink drink on him. Mark looked into his eyes, and he swore he felt his heart soften. Mark looks at his nametag, 이동혁 Lee Donghyuck? he read it in his mind. The boy looked at him with piercing eyes. "I don't know what Jaemin saw in you, you're a big piece of shit you know that Mark? Jaemin worked three part time jobs to buy you those shoes you wanted! he poured his heart and soul into that letter! You just took the them and left without any word, not even a thank you!" Donghyuck says, pushing mark.

"What about we talk about this after school at the cafe?" Mark flirts.

"No! What the fuck?! Apologize to Jaemin! You Dick!"

"Enough Donghyuck." Renjun pulls Donghyuck back, Donghyuck shakes him off.

"No, Renjun! You saw how Jaemin was!" Renjun lowers his head and lets go of Donghyuck.

"Jaemin even got sick twice! Have you even read the letter? or did you just throw it out? Fuck you mark lee! Fuck you and your friends!" Donghyuck yells, leaving the canteen. Renjun, and Chenle follow.

"What are you looking at huh?!" Jeno yells at the crowd. they flinched and ran back to their seats. "Who was that?" Jisung asks, giving mark tissues.

"I saw the way you looked at him. Why did you look at him like that?"

"Why did you ask him to go to the cafe with you?"

"Why were you flirting with him when he was going off at you lmao."

"Someone gave you the shoes you wanted?"

"Jaemin confessed to you?"

His friends flooded him with questions. "Tch, whatever. I'm gonna go change." Mark scoffed. He took his bag and went to the boys locker room. Lee donghyuck, you seem interesting.

———

heyoo new story hehet. pls 🐻 with the cliché :') if you like svt and soonhoon, check out my book 'other half' ( ̄▽ ̄)