I smiled ‘’ ya we can do that’’

I was still living with Niall which always made it a full house with Lottie always over and Sean would visit almost every weekend made the house always messy also.  As Danielle started making dinner I did some house cleaning, passing the vacuum around the house and picking up the living room left me finding food wrapped in the couch and under it, really Niall I said in my head.

‘’ SUPER IS READY’’ Danielle yelled  out of the kitchen . Obviously the first person to be at the able is Niall, next was Lottie and then me the slow one.

‘’ So what did everyone do today’’ Niall ask while taking bit out of his taco

‘’ Oh Niall I picked up your food wrappers as always’’ I said, he laughed ‘’ what’s so funny’’ I ask

‘’ Were they in the couch’’ he ask while giggling

‘’ Yup’’ I said popping the p

‘’ Niall don’t even say it!’’ Lottie said loudly

‘’ Liam those were Lottie’s wrappers’’ he laughed

After super we all got ready to go to Harry’s flat, Niall and Lottie were coming along with Danielle and I.  While getting ready Niall and I decided to change clothes together, I pulled on a white polo with a pair of black trousers, when I walked out of my room Niall and I laughed at each other, this was the first time we ever changed our clothes together.

Pulling into Harry’s drive way a car was already there, a very familiar car. As we got out of my car with our two bags of ice cream we notice it was Louis’s car ouu party is here I said with a laugh in my head.

‘’ Hey come on in’’ Sara said opening the door.

Walking into the flat, Connie ran to me and jumped into my arms. God I loved being with him and everyone, my parents never met Connie but knew about him and have seen pictures of him,  I was planning on going to visit them tomorrow with Danielle before leaving for our tour.

As the night went by, everyone was having a talk in the dining room while I watch Cars with Connie. I could hear Sara having a laugh with Danielle and it made me happy, who could have taught that my ex-girlfriend was getting along with my girlfriend soon to be wife? I haven’t asked the question to Dan yet but I was working on it.

‘’ Connie time for bed’’ Sara said walking into the living room.  Connie just nodded and walked over to Sara, before leaving the living room he looked back at me and ran into my arms and took my hand and walked to his room.

‘’Daddy I want to spend more time with you’’ Connie said while I tucked him in

‘’ Me too little man’’ as I said that I turn to Sara who was standing at entrance of the room with a smile upon her face.  I tucked Connie in and went back to the dining room seeing that Louis and Eleanor had left.

‘’ He’s sleeping’’ I said sitting down next to Danielle.

‘’ Hey Liam,  Danielle was just telling me how you’re going to Wolverhampton tomorrow’’

‘’ Ya I am, can Connie come along’’ I ask

‘’ Sure ‘’ she replied with a smile.

SARA POV:

‘’ We’ll were going to go now. I’ll pick him up tomorrow morning at 8 is that okay’’ Liam ask