I'll miss you

LIAM POV:

‘’ I can’t do this’’ seeing Sara running out of the studio

I felt her pain as she ran out of the studio. No one really knew that Philip had passed away. Sara wanted to keep it in-between the boys, Maura and I. I’ve only knew Sara for one day, and I feel like I’ve known her my whole life. She needed me.

‘’ I’ve got it’’ pulling Niall away from the door

I looked back at the boys to see their reaction to me pulling Niall back. They all nodded, I opened the door leading to the stair case. I didn’t feel like taking a step at the time, instead I ran down as fast as I could. Finally at the bottom of the stair case, I walked toward the door opening it. I had no clue where Sara could have gone.

‘’ SARA” I yelled. I started looking around, but no sign of Sara. I started walking around the building, finding here sitting down on the side walk with her head against her knees. I walked toward, sitting down and putting my arm around her pulling her close to me.

She rested her head against my shoulder. Her tears falling on my shirt. I felt horrible.

‘’ shh don’t cry, it will be alright’’ I whispered into her ear

 ‘’ no it won’t! ‘’ she answered

‘’ yes it will’’ I replied to her

‘’ and how do you know mister One Direction’’ she asked

‘’ because you’ve got Niall,Maura, the boys. And myself’’ I pulled her closer to me

‘’ thanks Liam’’ she looked up to me looking into my eyes. I just wanted to kiss her at that second, but yet I couldn’t because I’m seeing Danielle

‘’ want me to call a cab and we can go to your house? I’ll text the boys saying we left’’ I asked

‘’ sure why not’’ she gave me a half smile

I took my arm off of her, pulling my phone out calling a cab. It was going to cost a lot but it was worth being with her.  Then came texting the boys telling them we were leaving. I had no idea how they would react, but Sara needed to be alone, she needed someone to talk to.

‘’ ready to go? The cab is here’’  I asked

‘’ ya I guess so'’ I replied  pulling her up towards me

SARA POV:

Liam pulled me up towards him very quick leading me really close to him. I think Zayn was right, I’m falling for him but not admit it. After all, he wouldn’t go for me,  he has a girlfriend that he’s happy with and Niall doesn’t want any of the lads falling for me.

We got in the cab and drove away, the car ride that I thought seem forever coming to the studio seem so fast going home.

‘’ thank you’’ I told the taxi. While Liam payed the driver, I took a second to look at the house. Another second and thought of my past, and another second to think about the present. 

‘’ you ok? ‘’ Liam ask

‘’ just taking a minute to think’’ I looked at him

‘’ let’s go in, I’ll make you a cup a tea’’ he said with a smile on his face

I open the front door to the house, there was no noise in the house. ‘’ Mum?’’ I yelled, but no answer. I check the whole house, but my mum was nowhere to be seen.