Chapter 22: Ava joins the team

Start from the beginning

Echo shot tendril spikes out of her back at the beast's right arm, rendering it numb. Omega, ruby spider and sapphire spider took this opportunity to web the tigrilla down and deliver a full throttle assault on the beast.

Enraged, the tigrilla broke loose from the webbing and tosses omega, ruby spider and sapphire spider away into the lake. Echo and risk hammered away at the tigrilla, echo releasing her sonic screech to stun the beast while risk delivers an assortment of blows to the gut.

Hawk spider then shot the tiger/gorilla hybrid beast with his electrocution arrows, shocking it. Sync was lashing the beast with the tendril tentacles on her back and shadow was slashing the beast in the eyes with her claws, making the tigrilla howl in pain. Ms. Mirage then conjured up shadow black chains to restrain the tigrilla as power and ava were running towards the tigrilla.

Power lynn: ready partner?

Ava: oh yeah! Hammer throw!

Power grabs ava by the arms and spins her around before throwing ava at the tigrilla, bone claws ready as she slashes away at the tiger/gorilla hybrid's chest while power lynn bashes its face in with her tendril spiked knuckles.

A cab came by and amy garcia ran to the park, joining hawk spider and Ms. Mirage.

Amy: (breathing heavily) okay...I'm here...huff-huff...

Ms. Mirage: what took you so long...?

Amy: (annoyed) you try finding a cab driver who isn't a cheapskate.

Hawk spider: we'll talk about this later. Right now we need your help, you know what you have to do right?

Amy: (sighs in annoyance) fine...go ahead and hit me...

Hawk spider then hits amy right in the stomach as the seventeen year old braniac fell to her knees and held her stomach while groaning in pain.

Then amy was heard growling as she lifts her head up to reveal her face contorted in rage as amy was gritting her teeth and her eyes were glowing yellow.

Amy growled loudly as she started to change, she was getting bigger in muscle and taller in height. Her clothes were getting tattered up and her skin was turning pale blue as the transformation was complete, releasing a loud roar. The symbi-warriors, the delta marvel force and the hybrid beast turns their attention to the source of the roar.

The huge, muscular and pale blue skin she-behemoth that was once amy garcia stood there, breathing heavily in rage. Under her tattered clothes, the she-behemoth was wearing a black zit up spandex sleeveless and legless bodysuit with a yellow X symbol on it and black thigh length boots.

Power lynn: (shocked) whoa...that's her power?

Risk lana: so cool...

Sapphire spider: so amy's finally showed up.

Ruby spider: and now she's angry.

Omega lincoln: that form...she's a hulk...a pale blue hulk.

a pale blue hulk