1.1

Luke's Pov

Honestly, i am here for her. I am in San Francisco for Billie.

"She could be anywhere" Calum says, as i got dejvue.

"Well no shit Cal" Ashton says rolling his eyes. "This is her home town, she practically knows where everything is" he adds causing Calum to roll his eyes and mock him.

"Why not go check if she's at home?" Michael suggested and we all laughed. "What? You guys wanted to find her" Michael says rolling his eyes.

"If she's not home we can do the same to her house that she did to yours Luke" Calum says, and i nod.

We stopped talking as a vehicle slowed down right in next to us as we are walking. The windows rolled down, and i recognized one of the girls laugh. It was Billie's. The vehicle stopped as we stopped walking. The van doors opened and girls grabbed us and took us into the van.

"It's more like, i found you Lucas" one of the girls with a 'purge' looking mask said.

The girls tied our hands together, as the one girl with a 'purge' mask came close to my face.

"It's good seeing you again Lucas" she says as her index finger traveled up my neck and placed under my chin."I'm glad i found you before you did" she adds taking off her mask, her face still close to mine.

She takes off her mask and smirks at me.

"Billie" i say so quite that she could not hear me, but she did.

"It's me" she smirks.

"Told you she knows where everything is!" Ashton says kicking Calum.

"Including you" Billie says smirking at me.

~~~~

A/n; oooooooooo ;)