On reaching close to the house, an old woman sitting in the veranda could be seen along with an old man who was helping the woman to wash the vegetables lying on the ground nearby them.

They approached them and jimin sheepishly smiled and beckoned Kathy to converse with them. He indeed was poor in English. "tell them we are a couple, husband and wife. We are newly wedded and were on the way to our honeymoon", he said in Korean causing her to grasp.

"but why? That's utterly unnecessary"

"stupid, they are very old and they might not let us live if they know that we are strangers and the house doesn't seem so big, so we might have to stay together", she sighed annoyingly.

"hi", jimin said turning again at the old couple.

"hello, what is that you need?", old woman got up and came to them while smiling. She seemed very kind.

He again nudged her, telling her to speak. She closed her eyes while clenching her jaws and released a sigh before speaking, "unm we are newly wedded couple and we were on the way to our honeymoon but to our dismay our car ran out of gas half way so we had to walk down here and we don't have any water or anything to eat. So if you could please help us a little bit?"she said and gasped when jimin's hand slithered down to her back to grab her waist.

She flinched and sneakily tried to remove his hands but he pinched her side a little, and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "they might suspect us, so play along if you want to stay here" he said and she promptly put her hands to her sides, letting him grab her waist.

"oh, that's really bad. Don't worry we will surely help you", she said as she gestured them to come inside their house.

"sit here" I'll get you water and something to eat", she said and both of their faces beamed at that. Jimin looked down on his wrist watch and frowned when he saw that it was already 6pm.

"its late, how are we going to get to the city tonight?"

"I don't know, that's what I am worried about. Let's ask them if they know about any bus that happens to pass by here. But first of all, I am hungry to death right now".

She just pressed her lips in a line, leaning back to the wall and closing her eyes. He looked at her face and all the tiredness was obvious on her drooped eyelids and slouched down shoulders. How her eyelids were refusing to drawn up again. He sighed but smiled when he thought to tease her again. He cockily smirked and leaned close to her to the extent that their breath were mixing now. He trailed his hand to her cheek and caressed a little. The smirk still lingering onto his plump lips.

When she realised another breath hitting on her face, she shot opened her eyes and pushed him with quite strength causing him to stumble back a little. She glared at him and scoffed, "what? Why won't you let your husband touch you?" he joked.

"husband my ass"

"hey! Keep it down what if they heard us?"

"when did they start understanding Korean? And can you please be less perverted and less annoying? I am already so much tired"

"But I think I should kiss you in front of them so they might not suspect us", he leaned back supporting himself with his hand palms on the ground and gave her a smug smile that literally creeped her out.

"they never suspected us from the first place so please stop with your damn perverted ideas"

"But I have to--", he was cut off when the old lad returned with a towel. Jimin scooted closer to her again around the table.

"you can go wash up and freshen up yourselves. The food is almost ready", they both nodded and followed behind him.
There was a tub of water and a bowl. Jimin crouched down but then was unable to figure out how to wash his face while crouching down and in a bowl.