Chapter 5

Blue squealed. "Aww look at those two~! Red faced and everything!",She said looking at red who was looking away from yellow, a light pink blush on his cheeks while yellow...was just a blushing mess.

"Hey blue",Green said after a while. Blue blinked and looked at him "what is it?",She asked. "Yellow...is a girl right",He said looking at Red and Yellow. It wasn't a question, more like a statement. Blue blinked and smiled "as expected from one of the most diligent people alive~! But to answer your question",Blue said looking back at them. Blue smiled softly, "yes...yellow is a girl"

Green looked at her then at Red and Yellow. "Hm...why won't you just tell Red that Yellow is a girl?"

"Well...i guess its because...letting him figure it out by himself is so much more fun~",Blue grinned.

Green sighed, "what a pesky girl..."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"So~ im guessing things went well with you and red?",Blue said as she and Yellow walked to lunch. Yellow turned pink, "what? No! I-",she began but stopped when she saw the boy with red hair from before stare at her. Yellow blinked and looked back "um...can I...help you?",she asked tilting her head.

He smirked and walked off leaving a confused Blue and Yellow.  They looked at each other, hoping to get an answer from each other but they were just as clueless as the other was.

"I wonder what he wanted",Yellow blinked. She shook her head and sighed. Blue however stared off after him. She had a bad feeling about this...

Blue shook her head and looked at Yellow, "by the way...green knows",She said as she and yellow kept walking. "He knows what?",She asked blinking.

"He knows you're a girl",Blue said. "What...? How'd he find out?!",Yellow asked looking at her. Blue laughed a bit "well before you freak out, i doubt red would notice...",she said then trailed off.

"You sound unsure blue...",Yellow said frowning. "Well....",Blue said looking away while smiling nervously. "Remember how red sat next to you and then pulled your hat down?",She asked looking at her.

Yellow slowly nodded "...yes...?",she said. "Well he was....he was hiding his blush from you",She said holding back her smile. "..w-what?",Yellow asked, her face turning a bit pink. "He can't-..Blue he can't he's dating Misty!!"

"I know, i know! Calm down, maybe he was just embarrassed! You know how weird red is",Blue said sounding convincing, but secretly blue hoped that wasn't the case.

Yellow sighed and nodded. She wouldn't want to ruin a good relationship...

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

As Yellow walked home she saw a certain student who she wanted to avoid at all costs. Shiro. He was training with his Pokemon
In front of the school. Yellow decided to keep walking, hoping she wouldn't be noticed. Of course, that's not how things work in life,So as soon she looked away and kept walking-

"Hey!",He yelled angrily looking at her.

Yellow sighed and kept walking she did NOT need this. "I said hey you little runt-!",he said then his voice trailed off as he fell down a hole. Yellow gasped and quickly ran after him, grabbing his hand to pull him up. However, shiro was heavier than expected and both fell. Yellow hit her head on the ground pretty hard, and she was going in and out of consciousness.

She kept feeling like shiro was shaking her, as if making her stay awake. Yellow however, just dozed off.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

When Yellow woke up she was comfortably laid near ChuChu. When ChuChu saw she was awake and hugged her causing Yellow to hug back with a smile. Yellow studied her surroundings, Her hat was being used as a pillow, Wait-, her hat wasn't ON her head. Which means...

Yellow sat up and held her head as her ponytail laid on the dirt thanks to her position. "..s..shiro?",she mumbled looking around, ChuChu looking at the direction shiro was on. Yellow looked over and saw shiro looking for a way to escape.

Yellow blinked and brushed her hat then put it back on. "There's no need for that brat, I already know your secret",Shiro said without even giving her a glance.
Yellow looked at him and kept the hat on anyway. Without her hat, nothing feels right.

"ChuChu",Yellow said looking at her then looked up. "Spark",She said throwing her up in the air where ChuChu was visible. "What the hell are you-",Shiro said looking over.

ChuChu then used said move, sparks of electricity flew around her and she sent them off to cause a mini explosion. ChuChu fell back down and was caught by Yellow.

"...again what the hell are you doing?",Shiro asked looking at her. "My friends know that if im ever in trouble and if ChuChu is somewhere without me, ChuChu will use the move spark. Blue and Green have club activities and judging by how low the sun looks, students with club activities are JUST leaving. I would've asked you to do it, but your pokemon only know physical attacks",She said looking at shiro.

"And how would you know that?",He asked rasing an eyebrow. "Because they themselves told me",Yellow said smiling, knowing EXACTLY how crazy that sounds. Shiro shook her head, "so a runt that's crazy",He sighed as the two waited.

In no time,Blue, Green and even Red appeared. Blue and Green were worried, but Red had the most worried look on his face. It then turned to a bit of anger when he saw shiro.

Yellow smiled, "hey guys!!",she said waving some. "Can we get some help here?"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Once Yellow and Shiro were rescued, shiro got up and started leaving. "Shiro wait-",Yellow said approaching him and was ALMOST stopped by red and blue.

Yellow looked at Shiro and quietly said "please don't tell anyone about what you saw...some of my friends...don't know",She says her eyes glancing to Red before they quickly went back to Shiro. Shiro looked at Yellow and Red then kept walking. "By no means does this make us friends",She heard him say causing Yellow to smile in relief.

"Well young la- MAN",Blue said correcting herself since she forget Red was here. "What the hell happened?!",She asked looking at Yellow worriedly.
"Did you get hurt? Did he hurt you?",Red asked frowning. Yellow didn't have to have Green say anything to know he was also worried. Yellow looked at the three,"don't worry guys...I'm fine, really!"

Blue sighed and said,"well can you at least explain what happened?",She asked looking at Yellow. Yellow nodded and started explaining everything, leaving out the part that Shiro knows Yellow is a girl since Red was there.

Blue hugged Yellow and quietly said,"Does he know?". Yellow nodded a bit, it was only visible to Green though. Blue sighed, she knew this could be trouble.

"Well we should keep Yellow safe from now on!",Blue declared. "No its fine, i can take care of myse-",Yellow began Blue cut her off. "So let's make a plan! During most classes im with Yellow, so During our battle classes Red can be with him since you two get along so well there anyway, Green can take care of Yellow when we go home!",Blue said smiling. "Well blue-",Red said, Yellow immediately thought he didn't like that idea. "How about Green stays protecting you, and I'll stay with Yellow",Red says blinking causing Yellow to be a bit confused. Blue smiled and Green knew all too well why. "Hm...okay then! I can share Yellow with you, while greenie stays with me!"

"Well Yellow should start heading home, Red would you please be a knight care of my darling prince here",Blue said Dramatically while hugging yellow. Red laughed some "Sure, I'll keep him safe"

"Pwease stahp",Yellow said to the two in a muffled voice since Blue was hugging her tightly and yellow's face was hidden by blue's chest(not that way you nasty peeps) Blue let go and looked at Red seriously
"Keep him safe",she said. Red nodded and looked at Yellow as they both walked with Red asking random questions.

Blue sighed dramatically, "they grow up so fast",She said wiping a fake tear. Green rolled his eyes some, he grabbed Blue's hand, which caused Blue to blush, and green started walking "We should be getting you home as well",He said still walking.

Blue laughed a bit and held his hand back and walked with him.
She was right, they DO grow up fast.