Chapter 2

"He...didn't remember me",Yellow sulked as she laid her head on her desk. Blue laughed a bit as she scratched her cheek nervously, "well yellow it HAS been 10 years, what'd you expect?"

Yellow sighed, "I don't know...i guess hoping he'd remember me was asking for too much?"

"Huh? Remember who?",Sapphire asked walking towards them,a cute fang was shown due to her smile. Yellow turned pink and looked away, "well..."

"Actually yellow, you never really told me how you met red, all you said was that you met him",Blue said holding her chin in thought. Sapphire looked at Yellow and grinned, "so, you gonna tell us or do we have ta get it outta ya?",she asked making yellow turn a brighter pink.

"Oh! How about we try guessing how they met? That way yellow can hint to us if we're close",Blue suggested smiling. Yellow looked at the two and sighed, then smiled and nodded, "alright...I'll play along."

"I wanna go first!",Blue declared raising her hand grabbing the attention of a few students, especially green and red. Did the author forget to mention they also had oak's class? Sapphire wasn't meant to be here but it was a free period soooo.

The two boys walked to the girls.
"Hey guys!",Red said smiling cheerfully, his smile widened when he saw yellow, "hey you're the guy that ran away from me!"

Green looked at his friend skeptically. Unless Yellow ran from his stupidity, he wasn't sure why anyone would run away from the cheerful idiot.

Yellow turned away from them.
'Great, that's how my childhood crush will remember me as now',she thought still looking away. Blue noticed why she turned away and gave the boys a light push, "sorry guys its girl,girl 'boy' talk. You understand don't you?"

Sapphire nodded, "now shoo, Yellow has something important to tell us!",She said turning her attention back to Yellow. Green shrugged and walked back to his seat, Red however stared at Yellow for a few minutes before following green.

Blue and Sapphire noticed and glanced at each other then back at their small friend who was still in her thoughts. The two smirked, they'd keep quiet about that for now.

"Well anyway!I'm going to start! Listen closely!",Blue said clearing her throat.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow was walking by herself in the woods when all of a sudden a wild machoke appeared and attacked her. Yellow flinched and was tackled away from the attack of the machoke.

"T-thank you..." yellow said as Red smiled "anything for you princess-"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"No!",Yellow said waving away the thought with both hands while a bright pink. Blue pouted
"Was i at least close?"

Yellow looked away nervously, her face still pink, and nodded.
Sapphire smiled "alright, what part?"

"in the begining...",Yellow said looking down. Blue blinked, "wait, wait, wait. He actually saved you from a machoke?"

"Well not a machoke but-"

"Oh, I've got an idea!",Sapphire said excitedly. Blue and Yellow looked at each other then nodded at Sapphire as a "go ahead" signal.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"Oh, help me! I am lost, and scared, and-", a dramatic child like yellow said until a wild machoke attacked.

"Help me!",She screamed and was tackled away by red wearing armor-

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"No!!!",Yellow yelled, but not loud enough to be heard. Blue and Sapphire laughed. "You girls are just making fun of me!",Yellow huffed covering her pink face.