ONE

PART ONE

Ξ GU,OD Ξ

Ξ GU,OD Ξ

"Monse! Is that my shirt!?" I shrieked at my younger sister. She gazed down at her shirt and shrugged. "I found it in my closet. So I guess it's mine." I scoffed. "Your ass, it's mine! And you're showing cleavage. Girl, take it off." "Language!" My father hummed. I pointed towards Monse. "Look at what she's wearing, dad. Do you approve of this!?" He shrugged as he scanned his daughter's outfit. "She looks fine. She's about to be a woman anyway."

I folded my arms across my chest in frustration. "See, Sin? You're more uptight than dad is." She coaxed nonchalantly.

"I'm not uptight!" My dad and I yelled in unison. She scoffed. "See what I mean?" She slid on her navy Vans. "I'm going to hang out with my friends. Bye!"

A few hours later, my dad rushed into my room. "Sindya, I need you to go search for Monse and give her the keys. I'm leaving and I guess you'll be leaving too any time soon." I shifted my attention from the magazine I was admiring, to him. He threw the keys, letting me catch it just in time. I slid on my FILA flip flops and scanned myself in the mirror. The white crop top revealed my slightly trained stomach whilst my sweatpants hung low on my hips. My braids were held up in a ponytail, like always.

I stepped into the warm air and walking towards the Martinez' residence. Their gang was always hanging around in Ruby's house. I caught a glimpse of a curly haired girl talking to someone in a red Impala. Monse. I sped up my pace, walking up to her. "Let Cesar know that I'm in town." I heard before she twisted her neck around, her gaze landing on me. "What are you doing here?"

I jingled the keys in front her face. She took it out of my grasp and shifted her attention back towards the guy in the car. I was about to turn around and leave when a familiar voice called out. "Sindya Finnie.. long time no see."

I twisted my neck around and locked gazes with no one other than Oscar Diaz.

A smirk was evident on his lips as he travelled the lengths of my body with orbs full of desire. "Too short of a time then, Dooky." He rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth due to the misuse of his street name. Oscar and I used to go to the same high school together. He was the playboy of Freeridge High and always managed to get all the chicas. He tried getting at me once but failed miserably. I didn't and still don't mess with cholo's. They're trouble.

"You have changed, chica bonita." I folded my arms across my chest. "I know, cabrón. You still out here pimping your chola's?" I queried while shooting him a smile full of attitude. He chuckled. "Still got the humor, I see. Why? You want to be one of my ho's?" He hummed deeply, a grin lined upon his lips. "Dumb ass." I glowered before placing a kiss on Monse's temple before retreating. "Be careful, Mo."