Chapter 1~Finding out.

Start from the beginning

"She's my personal maid, Ella. Her name means beautiful fairy." He said "She's beautiful..." he muttered under his breath. I still heard him though. He then point to another painting. This time a girl with platinum hair.

 This time a girl with platinum hair

"She's my maid." Ayato said. He sound possessive. "Her name is Victoria. It means victory. True to her name, she always finished anything I ask her too, without complaint." He said. He sound proud and happy. This never happens before.

"This is my maid. Her name is Luna, which means moon." Kanato said and point to a painting. I follow his hand and saw a purple haired girl. She's cute. "Ne teddy, do you miss her?" He ask teddy. "Me too." He said.

"Bitch~chan look

"Bitch~chan look. This is my maid. Hehehe. Her name is Darrina. Some call her Rina or Diana. Her name means moon goddess." Laito said. I look at the paintings and saw the one he's pointing at.

He look at the painting

He look at the painting. In his eyes were only longing and passion, no perverted ideas. I want that attention. I want them all to look at me like that, and think that I'm not just their food. I was lost in my thoughts when Subaru speak.

"She's my maid. Her name is Stacie or Stace for short. It means resurrection." He said I follow his eyes and saw a green haired girl.

" He said I follow his eyes and saw a green haired girl

He look relax. No anger only softness in his eyes. I'm actually jealous of these girls right now. Why? Why can't they look at me like that. I suddenly have courage to ask the question I have in my head all this time.

"Where are they now? What happened to them? And...why do you care for them so much?" I ask. They snap-back to reality. Reiji is the first to answer.

"They're somewhere out there working and risking their lives because of our mistake." He said. He look...pity and sad? Why?

"Um, what do you mean by work? Earning  money, risking their lives? What?" I ask.

"No. Cupcake and the others are out there doing a dangerous job for us. They're risking their lives for us right now." Ayato said. Wait Cupcake? I realise I said that out loud. "Yes, Pancake, I call her Cupcake. She's my Cupcake, she's not flat, like you, and she can be sweet but don't try to hurt me or get on her bad side. Laito learn that the hard way." Ayato said while smirking at Laito.

"Ayato I almost died that day. You just sat there and laugh. Same for you Kanato." Laito whined. "What did you even do to get her that mad?" Ayato ask, amused. Kanato just shrugged. 

"I tried to hit you while you were sleeping, and she came and grab my hand, waking you in the process." Laito explain.

"You should've known. It was your fault." Ayato laugh. Reiji snap back and answer my other question.

"Right your other question. We care because they're the only one who love us while our parents hated or used us. They took the punishments for us, and tutor us and make our lessons more...fun and entertaining. They stand up for us even though they knew they'll get hurt, they did it anyways." He finish it with a smile. Everyone else smile at that answer satisfied with their brother's answer and nod, agreeing strongly.

"What was the job that they have to do anyways?" I ask again.

"It was kinda my fault. I was the one who broke that vase, so now they have to go on the job to find it." Kanato said with teary eyes.

"It's just a vase right why is it dangerous." I stated, while rolling my eyes. Subaru answered, annoyed with my action.

"That vase was fathers' vase. He loved that vase. So the girls offered to try and find an exact copy of it. It's hard and dangerous since that vase was from the demon king, he gave it to father as a gift. It must be-" Subaru got cut of by a scream.

"I know that scream. The smell of that blood..." Kanato said and they teleported to the front door. When we walk out we saw...

A/N- Hehehe, sorry this is my first book. If there is any grammar or spelling mistake sorry, I'm not good at spelling. I hope you like it so far. Try and guess who they saw outside and who that scream belong too.