💣Dimensions💣

yuppy! after a loooong break of no posting finally! 🙂 Also have yall seeeeen BLACKPINK! oof this girls finna kill me! oml! anyways here ya gooo enjoy~~ ^^ And also its gonna have some cursing and please don't be offended by anything (sowwy;;)

Namjoon x RM
Fluff? Angst?

Namjoon x RMFluff? Angst?

(How RM looks )

"RM!!" J-Hope screamed "THE HELL YOU WANT?!" RM screamed. "COME DOWN HERE!" J-hope screamed back. "WHY--" "STOP FUCKING SCREAMING!" yelled Suga. RM frown and started whispering curses at Suga and at J-Hope before getting out of bed and walking towards the stairs towards the living room. "What the fuck do you want JH?" RM asked frowning and glarring at J-Hope. "Okay i fuking found you" J-Hope said pointing towards a big box where a washing machine would fit in. "I'm not in the mood for your fuking jokes bitch" RM said and glares at J-Hope more heatedly. "I'm not fucking joking! He looks exactly like you! except cute, adorable, And tiny." J-Hope said glaring back at RM and continue, "He looked scared and then called me fuking Hoseok, like who then fuck IS that?" J-Hope asked.

(How J-Hope looks)

(How J-Hope looks)

"Like I fuking know And Hoseok is probably a horse thats why he confused you with him" RM said back angrily. "HEY! YOU FUKING BITC--" "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SCREAMING! PEOPLE A TRYING TO SLEEP! YOU WHORES!" Suga screamed pissed interrupting J-Hope. "Tsk whatever, But anyways Come on RM check him out!" J-Hope said pulling RM towards the box. RM looked inside and saw a boy that looked like him except he looked like cotton candy, small, soft, delicate and the boy had purple hair and two fluffy ears sticking out. "Who the fuck are you?" RM asked glaring at the boy in the box. The boy started shaking and looked at RM in fear. "Stupid!" J-Hope said and carried the smol boy to the sofa/couch and put him on his lap. "Shush shush shush, don't cry baby" J-Hope said while hugging the little one closer to his chest.

"You scared him!" J-Hope whispered yelled at RM and continued, "apologize". "what?" "Apologize" "No" "RM A. P. O. L. O. G. I. Z. E." J-Hope said glaring at the stubborn man. RM finally gave up and sigh, he reached out to touch the little guy but when he bearly touched him, The boy flinched And started shaking more. "Hey baby, imma put chu on the couch oki?" J-Hope said softly, or as soft as his voice can go. He put the cotton candy boy down in between him and RM. "Hey?" RM asked trying to make his voice soft like J-Hope. The little boy looked at his fingers and twiddled with them. "wh-where am i-i" he asked with a voice of honey and silk. "Your in our house" RM said while trying to pet the little one but the boy just flinched away from the touch. "so what's your name?" J-Hope asked softly.