He leans closer and closer.

"That's all?"

Closer.

"Yup, that's all."

I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

"You're so sexy." He says, his voice deep.

I could see Hoseok's eyes trailing down to my lips.

I knew if I didn't stop him he'd kiss me.

Yet I couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop.

In fact, as bad as I felt about it, I wanted to kiss him.

Finally, he closes the gap between us.

As he kissed me he held onto my face, trying to deepen the kiss.

I was a bit surprised when I felt something wet and slimy touch my bottom lip.

It was his fucking tongue.

When I felt his tongue move against my bottom lip again, I opened my mouth, squeezing my eyes shut.

I had never done this before so it was all so new and weird to me.

Once again, I was taken by surprise as he pulled me up onto his lap.

My face was burning as everything was setting in.

I was actually french kissing this guy.

When he pulls away, I try to catch my breath.

"Wow." He breathes, making my face heat again.

"You're so good at that." He grins as he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really." Hoseok says as he leans forward and pecks my lips again.

Then he speaks.

"Can I Be honest with you, y/n?" He asks, looking into my eyes.

I nod in response.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I really like you." Hoseok says, causing my eyes to widen.

"You do?"

"I really do. I find you so incredibly sexy and beautiful." Hoseok says as he leans forward, his lips getting closer to mine again.

"I want all of you to myself." He says before crashing his lips back into mine.

His hands gripped at my waist as he held me on his lap.

His kissing was sloppy and although it was hard to keep up, I was managing.

He was actually a really great kisser.

To my surprise, I feel him tug at the bottom of my shirt.

I break the kiss and look at him, my eyes slightly wide.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I thought this is what you wanted." He says, his lips attaching to my neck.

"I think you're misunderstanding this." I say as I try to push him away from me.

He backs away, looking into my eyes.

"How am I misunderstanding? This is the second time you're here making out with me. Doesn't that mean something?" Hoseok asks, looking at me with a look I didn't understand.

"Kissing doesn't mean I want to have sex with you." I say, my eyes wide in shock.

"What are you waiting for anyway? You're not saving it for anyone in particular, are you?" Hoseok asks.

"No, who would I even.." I trail off.

"Yoongi, perhaps."

As soon as Hoseok says it my head snaps in his direction.

"Of course not. Why would you even think that?" I ask.

Hoseok chuckles as he stares down at me.

"He took your first kiss, why wouldn't he want this too. Why else do you think he's stayed around you for so long? He's waiting for you to give it up." Hoseok says.

My teeth clench instantly at his comment.

"You don't know anything about Yoongi, he isn't like that. He would never use me for something so degrading. Maybe you're confusing Yoongi with yourself." I hiss as I stand up and grab my Phone.

"With that attitude, you'll never get a boyfriend." He says, his voice in a slight Chukcle.

"Yoongi was right. You are a pig." I say before storming out of his room.

I couldn't believe he really was just a giant douche bag.

Seriously, what is wrong with him?

How dare he say Yoongi is just friends with me for something as low as that?

I felt angry all over again Just thinking about it.

Hoseok Really is a fuckboy.

[...]