"What the-? Why are the monsters' corpses disappearing like that?" Astro questioned. Dark stared at the monsters and frowned. He then turned towards the others.

"Guys, we should head back to the capital." Kennedy nodded.

"Yeah, but first we need to go to the-" Dark shook his head.

"No, we need to go NOW." Astro gave Dark a confused look.

"I don't get it, what's the rush?" Dark gave Astro a serious look.

"That portal, the monsters' corpses disappearing like that, not just anybody could conjure up that much magic. There's only one person who's capable of using that much magic." Astro frowned.

"And who would that be?" Dark looked down as he clenched his fists.

"The black onyx guardian."

You hummed a tune as you walked through the gardens of the castle. You then sat down on one of the benches and sighed. Man, things sure got boring when everyone was busy. You then heard someone humming and you looked towards the rose hedges where you saw Zoran humming to herself as she plucked some roses from the bush and smelled them. She then put them in her basket and eyed some more roses. You smiled and sat up. You then walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. Zoran jumped and whipped her head around to you. She then sighed in relief and rested her hand over her chest.

"Y/N, it's just you. I thought you were Astro." Zoran admitted. You giggled.

"No, Astro is out on a mission today. So, he won't be back for a while." You told. Zoran smiled. She then held a rose up to you.

"Do you want one? They smell lovely." You smiled and took the rose and thanked Zoran. You then smelled the rose and sighed.

"Ah, I sometimes wish I could just bottle up this sweet fragrance and take it with me wherever I go." Zoran laughed.

"That's called perfume." Zoran joked. You chuckled and patted her head.

"You've been hanging around Dark too much." You commented. Zoran grinned. You then heard rushing footsteps coming from inside the hallway and turned around to see Astro, Dark, Sabrina and Kennedy running by.

"We have to find Y/N! Any idea where she may be!?" Dark questioned. Astro shrugged.

"I'm not too sure, she might be in her room!" Astro told. Dark nodded. You sweat dropped as you watched your friends rush towards the direction of your room. You then sighed and turned back towards Zoran. Zoran raised her eyebrow at you.

"Um, exactly why would they be looking for you?" Zoran questioned. You shrugged. You then heard them running down the hallway again.

"She wasn't in there!" Kennedy cried.

"Where could she be!?" Astro questioned. Sabrina frowned and glanced into the garden. Her eyes then widened when she saw you and Zoran giving her a blank look and pointed to you.

"There she is!" Sabrina cried. Everyone skidded to a stop and ran over to you. Astro then grabbed you by the shoulders and sighed in relief.

"Found you!" Astro then hugged you. You raised your eyebrow at him.

"Uh, what's going on? Did you find out what was causing all of those monsters to appear?" You questioned. Dark walked up to you and frowned.

"Y/N, how do you feel?" Dark questioned. You tapped Astro on the shoulder, gesturing for him to let you go. Astro did so and watched as you raised your eyebrow at Dark. You then looked over your body and shrugged.

"Yeah, I feel pretty okay. Why?" You questioned. Dark looked you over and gave you an unsure look.

"You sure? No weird markings have appeared on your body or anything?" Dark questioned again. Your eyes widened. You then thought back to the time when you had collapsed and the markings had appeared on your body. You were then about to deny it when Astro budded in.

"Actually, weird markings have appeared on her body. They were faint but they were definitely there." Astro told as he wrapped an arm around you. Dark frowned.

"Damn it, I was afraid this would happen." Dark muttered. You frowned at him.

"What would happen?" You questioned. Dark sighed and turned away from you.

"Your powers are getting too much for you to handle. Tell me, how many times have you collapsed today?" Dark questioned. You froze. Astro felt your body tense up and frowned at you.

"Y/N?" You sighed and looked to the side.

"Once or twice..." You muttered. Astro's eyes widened.

"Once or twice!? Y/N, why didn't you tell me about this earlier!?" Astro cried. You sighed and turned away from him.

"Well you guys were out on the mission so I couldn't exactly tell you." You told. Dark clenched his hands.

"Did black markings appear on your skin?" Dark questioned. You nodded.

"Yeah, the same black markings appeared on my body and my eyes kept flashing from my normal eye colour to red." You told. Dark nodded.

"I see, then that means that time is coming close." You raised your eyebrow at him.

"I don't get it, why is it such a concern?" Dark turned towards you.

"Y/N, to put it simply, you're going to die."