/e l e v e n/

she was a rainbow, but he was color blind

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes fall break can be the worst

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes fall break can be the worst. If you only sit around every day It just gets a little...boring. I think sinking deeper into my chair. I had already finished watching another season of The Flash and I need something else to do.

An idea pops into my head and I smirk and glance out the window. I suppose Oliver wouldn't mind a visit, anyway, his car is still in the driveway so he should still be here. I climb over to his window and open it what kind of idiot leaves their window open (you lol few chapters ago) I mean someone could just break into their house.

I start looking around in his room but quickly mentally scold myself for being so nosy.shower water runs in the background so I write him a short note on a dark blue sticky note saying that I am downstairs.

I walk downstairs and into his kitchen. His house is really nice...just empty people wise at least.

There was a bag of Cheeto Puffs on the counter and I couldn't resist looking inside. You can't just leave Cheetos out in the open and expect them to not be eaten. I think shrugging and digging in.

"Jeez, do they not feed you at home!" Oliver's voice saying echoing in the room.

I practically choke on the 3 Cheeto Puffs in my mouth maybe even more. And in a muffled voice I say, "Yeah yeah, it's not my fault if I love Cheeto Puffs so much and--."

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" He scolds shaking his head.

I gulp down the rest of the food and respond with, "And don't tell me what to do!" I stick my tongue out at him.

He rolls his eyes, "So why exactly are you here?"

"Oh, I'm bored, so I came to ask you if there was anything you wanted to do."

He wiggles his eyebrows and smirks. Oh God, not that!

"No just no Oliver Brookes, " I shout almost laughing.

He pouts, "Okay fine let's just watch a dumb movie or something."

We walk over to his living room and sit down on the couch.

"So what should we watch."

Oliver's face lights up, "Oh Easy A!"

Surprised I say, "You like that movie?"

"Nah Emma Stone is pretty hot in the movie especially the scene where--."

I roll my eyes, "Well we're not just going to watch that movie for your own hormonal enjoyment."

He leans in, "What you jealous?"

"Nope." That may or may not have been a lie, I mean Emma Stone is...I don't know perfect?

"Okay well, what do you want to watch."

"Mulan!" I shout a little too excited.

He groans, "No. No Disney Princess thingy people!"

I smirk and grab the remote, "Too bad!"

I hope onto the couch and flip to Netflix which has the movie Mulan.

"Oh, by the way, I know the lyrics to all the songs."

He raises an eyebrow, "And..."

"And I'm going to sing every song word for word throughout the whole movie."

"Oh God save me please," He mumbles

"I heard that!"

He looks over at me with a silly grin, "Good, I wanted you too."

-=+=-

"Let's get down to business to--" A hand clasped over my mouth.

"I've already heard you sing one song so for the love of God stop!" He whines.

"Mmm Mmhhm!"

"Shhh I'm trying to enjoy the movie and I can't quite hear the song with the noise your making."

I narrow my eyes at him and then lick his hand making him tear his hand off my mouth.

"Yuck!" He runs out of the room and I can hear the sink water running in the bathroom. Serves him right.

"That was gross," he says.

"Your talking I had to lick your hand who knows where it's been," I say fake gagging

"Oh no not that if that's what your thinking, that's not why I was in the bathroom earlier!"

"I don't know what you were thinking I was just saying your fingers might have touched something dirty like uhh I don't know your foot or your mouth since you tend to bite your fingernails."

He laughs, "Oh you seriously don't know what I mean. Don't you have a brother? You should know this stuff."

-=+=-

As I was watching the movie I felt my eyes getting droopy and slowly closing. I lean close to Oliver and snuggle close to him I mean he is practically a giant cute teddy bear. His body tensed under me but after a minute or two it relaxed and he placed his head onto my own. My breath slowly evened out and my eyes drifted closed.

-=+=-

I awoke and stretch my arms one of the punching Oliver in the face.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, " I yawn out.

He chuckles, "Well that's one way to wake someone up." His morning voice is so hot, woah did I seriously just say that.

Blushing at my previous thoughts I stutter, "Y-yeah I'm g-going to go use the restroom."

When I get out of the restroom I see Oliver sitting with a pillow over his "area".

"Why do you have a pillow there."

He blushes but it quickly disappears, "Well why aren't you?"

I shrug thanks but no thanks.

He clears his throat, "I'm going to the bathroom. I guess I'll see you later."

I wave bye and climb through his window to my room.

A/N
Hey, thanks for reading this chapter sucks though it was super random lol!