The young waiter just shook his head and returned a smile. “Its alright ma’am. That’s what I’m supposed to do,” he replied in his typical Scottish accent.

I sent him another smile before I look back to them again. “Well? Aren’t you guys going to order something? Its my treat you know,” I said before my stomach began to grumble. Thankfully, neither of them heard it.

Gregory looked at Raine, and she was doing the same thing before they avoided each others gazes. Raine looked like she was blushing furiously and somehow, I also noticed that Gregory was too.

Hmm, something definitely is going on between them.

I’m going to interrogate Raine later when we reach back home especially, she didn’t tell me what happened to their day yesterday. Instead, her face flushed with red before heading towards her room and told me that was tired.

“I’ll just have a crème brulee,” Gregory said to the waiter.

“Your having dessert already?” I asked.

Gregory looked at me before he answered. “I was having a board meeting with some clients for our upcoming projects and we finished early, and decided to have an early lunch.”

“Oh,” was all I could say before nodding.

“I didn’t eat any dessert, so I’ll be having one now,”

“You could have just declined my offer if you already finished eating with your lunch,” I scolded him playfully while poking his arms.

“Why would I? Especially you rarely ask me out to pay for something,” he said and was now grinning while shaking his head. “I couldn’t let this oppurtunity passed by coming from you.”

I laughed at his comment.

True, that I rarely asked him out since, he was always do the asking and taking me out to places, so I couldn’t blame him that I rarely invited him. I gave him one last playful look before I turned my attention to Raine.

I noticed that she was observing Gregory and I before she realized that I was looking at her. “What will you have Raine?” I asked her, feeling quite guilty that I left her out with a short conversation with Gregory.

“I’ll be having a grilled melted ham and cheese sandwich with creamy potato salad,” she said to waiter before she turned back to me. “And before you ask why I’m having a light lunch, I just ate my breakfast four hours ago before you called up to meet me up with lunch,” she added with a smile.

I just chuckled at her prediction on my supposedly question. “You certainly took the words out of my mouth, dearest cousin,” I commented.

“I know,” she said proudly. “You were always the curious one in the family and always asking questions when your not satisfied with a typical information.”