Chapter one {Intro}

Hi

I'm not back hehe it's just my small Eid gift I wanted to update this for U!

The story starts with an airplane which has landed in India.

Many people come those were all in uniform... one of them is...

Suraj Khanna he is a fighter pilot who returned home after a long mission

He is very ambitious n kind heart can't see anyone in pain. Being in army doesn't mean he hates each n everyone he first sees the human then the mission. He has saved many people with his hero like act.

Suraj was waiting for the train. He hasn't talked to anyone. His family is big...

He has a father KN Khanna
A mother Teju Khanna
A younger brother Vivaan
A younger sister Ragini

All r happy they feel save as long as he is with them they know he lives for his country only. He never wants extra treatment, he always care for other's more than himself.

The train is delaying.... he pouts n sat on bench he looked at his mobile. Should I call them?!. No I will surprise them! 😊.

Finally the train arrived.

Suraj bought a ticket n sat on his seat... he saw a woman carrying a purse in her hands which on her lap. She was sitting with the back to him. He doesn't know y but there was something in her... she was mysterious to him...

Suraj was impatiently... he wanted to see her! But how?! He was sitting on his place only just then an elder coupe come.

A man; Beta can we sit here?!

Suraj looked at him.

The woman; we didn't got a seat together... my seat is there.

Suraj smiles it was opposite to the woman who was attracting him. Suraj stood up. He helped them to sit n took their bags n carried them up. Suraj went there n sat opposite to her...

Suraj saw the pain in her eyes but he couldn't understand y?

She turns her face after looking at him once. She was looking out of the window the wind was blowing her hair back n her shawl was flying out of the window...

Suraj was lost.. who is she n y she has these painful eyes?!.

She just looked out of the window... still the station come. Suraj smiles it's the same station he has to take too!

Both stood up. But when she put her purse on her shoulder Suraj saw her belly... a small bump was visible...

She was looking at her back which was on the baggage compartment.

Suraj; Excuse me...

She turns... her hairs stroke his face.

Suraj smiles. He carries the bag n read the name on the luggage Chakor Kapoor...

Chakor; Thank U!

She took the bag n left..... without turning back....

Suraj immediately rushes behind her but she was gone...!

Suraj Chakor Kapoor?! Who r u?! What u have that is calling me?! I want to know more abt u!

Chakor reached her home. She looked at the old house. Finally I'm back! I'm back at my place...

She touches her belly. My child I'm sorry that ur father is no more. His family had thrown me out. Saying I'm unfortunate. They didn't care that I'm pregnant! If ur papa would be there he would have fought for us. But u know mama can fight for herself! U don't worry I'm ready to face this world.

Suraj reached home.

Teju; Suraj!!! She hugs him tight like the rest of the family. Suraj enters his room... he fall asleep thinking of her... Chakor!

_____

Please comment and vote
Do tell me if u like it?

I will make 3 to 4 shots for it