Magical Kayo Prolouge Pt2

After what happen yesterday when she heard a strange voice said "She coming you must stop her" Ci-Ci couldn't stop thinking those five words that the strange voice said to her in her thoughts she couldn't even eat her favorite breakfast at the table with her mother instead of eating it she was playing around with it, and that's when it caught her mother's attention.

"Sweetie? Are you okay? Because you barely even took a bite out of your food and this is your favorite food you would usually be done with your food by now sweetie. Is there something on your mind you want to talk about?" Harumi asked her daughter with a very worried look on her face because she never seen her daughter like this.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing mommy it's just nothing." Ci-Ci said then she started to eat her breakfast so she can stop making her mom worry.

"Please don't say nothing wrong…Ci-Ci I'm your mother if there anything wrong you can talk to me about anything because you never acted like this before." Harumi said.

"Well…it's just…I think I just miss daddy is all I only see him night time. I barely get to see him." Ci-Ci said trying to lie to her mom so she won't tell her the real truth but the mother raised her eyebrow and got suspicious about what Ci-Ci said.

"Really? Heh cause I remember you said when you last saw your father I'll be fine don't worry daddy and a mother can tell when her own child is lying so spill the beans Ci-Ci just tell me the truth I won't get bad or anything I put my word on it." Harumi said raising her hand in the air showing her daughter she was serious.

Ci-Ci looked at her mom and her mom smiled a little to show her no matter what she says she will always love her daughter. "Well yesterday during history class I heard a voice in my thoughts saying she coming you must stop her, and ever sense that it's been bother me I couldn't even sleep yesterday but so many questions I want to ask. Who's coming? When? And Why? Also why the strange mystery voice told me she was coming or whoever it is and not anybody else? What makes me so special!?" Ci-Ci questioned her mom with so many questions.

"I don't know how to answer those questions sweetie maybe it's a sign?" Harumi said to daughter while filling her face with breakfast Ci-Ci started to think about what her mom said about that mysterious voice talking to her being a sign but Ci-Ci just shook her head doubting what her mother said and started to eat her food.

"Do you want to go see a therapist about it sweetie?" Harumi asked her daughter." Ci-Ci just shook her head and continued to eat her breakfast.

(Later on during lunch at school...)

Ci-Ci, Katsumi, and Hana were eating lunch that they got from the cafeteria, having a conversation, making jokes, and just having fun. Ci-Ci didn't want to bring up the mysterious voice she heard in her head so she wouldn't think her two best friends wouldn't think she was crazy.

Just then out of nowhere the sky begin to dark and it begin to worry all of the students in the school because the weather channel said it was supposed to be sunny today, no rain, or no storm or anything but just then it begin to thunder and lightning started to appear then a lightning bolt struck grown on the campus where everyone was eating then everyone heck even the fairy teachers gather around the gaping hole that was there.

"W-What's going on!?!?" Hana said with a scared expression on her face but Katsumi, and Ci-Ci hugged her to make her feel safe and make sure nothing happens to her.

"*Is…is this what that mystery voice was talking about?*" Ci-Ci said in her thoughts.

"LOOK something coming out of the ground!?" One of the fairy students said then everyone started to back away because the hole was starting to glow a light purple and then a girl that was wearing look like a dark evil dress that spikes on the should of it, wearing black boots, and holding a staff in her hand, she had long black hair, evil purple eyes eyes, and she wasn't smiling and it look like she wasn't in the mood for playing.