Chapter-2

• Dedicated to Chandrika Sharma

Thank you so much for voting and commenting on the last chapter. I really appreciate it. Please continue to show your love for this story.

Joe Monganiello as Mr Salvador------------->>>>>>>>>>>>

Not Edited

__________________

"Good afternoon class. I'm your new English teacher" he said making all the girls sigh. That voice alone makes me squirm in my seat. I don't know what is happing to me but his mere presence only makes me throw myself at him.

"We can start from getting to know each other. Starting with me. My name is Domenico Salvador and Mr. Salvador for you. I'm from Italy. I love to read in my free time and my hobby is sightseeing. Now it's your turn I'll call your name alphabetically from this attendance sheet and from there your will introduce yourself" there's a hint of Italian accent in his voice. He started to call name and one by one student told about them.

Mr. Salvador went to sit on desk corner. He is at least 6 in height compare to my 5'6 and had a one day shadow which makes him look intimidating and sexy. His hairs are black and a little longer to the neck. Oh my God did I just call my teacher sexy? Something is really wrong with me. He was dressed in white crisp shirt with a black coat and black dress pants. He was looking at me now and then.

He called my name and I stand slowly. I hate being the center of attention. His eyes followed every move I make making me nervous.

"Uh-I-I'm Evelyn Grey. I like to sketch and I don't have any hobby." I quickly sit as I finished.

I thought I saw Mr. Salvador's lips twitch but that can maybe my imagination. After my turn Mr. Salvador called the rest of the names.

"So now that we know about each other we can proceed further. If you want to ask me something you may ask now coz from tomorrow we will be strictly studying?" he said in his husky voice. Every one start asking him questions one by one.

"How old are you?" Avery asked

"Twenty-eight but I'm sure my age didn't concern you" he replied

I can't believe she asked his age. He is too old for her and it's not like he can have anything with his student. I shook my head at her audacity. Someone nudged me and I turn to see its Josh.

"What?" I whispered

"What happened to your cheek?" he asked seriously

I looked in front to see Mr. Salvador replying students' questions and looking at our direction.

I remained silent not wanting to tell him but I know I've to otherwise he will worry more.

"Is it her?" he asked motioning towards Avery's direction but I didn't speak.

"Tell me" he demanded. "Not now. Please later." I begged him and he understand.

I turn to look in front and found Mr. Salvador looking at me intensely. I gulped and looked away. There's no way he can hear us. The bell rang ending the class.

"Tomorrow we will start working from where your previous teacher left the syllabus. Miss Grey can I have a word with you?" he asked. Did he hear about what josh and I were talking? But how?

"Meet you outside" I nodded and josh left the class. I waited for others to leave the class and when there was no one left I made my way towards Mr. Salvador's desk. I don't know what he has to say to me and that's making me nervous.

I stand in front of his desk hoping he would acknowledge me.

"Miss Grey I want you to know if you need any help you can ask to your teachers okay?" he said making his way around his table and coming to stand behind me.