{11} \ \ \ A tragic event on a tragic day./ / / {11}

Craig smiles as a group of couples walk in, I grab onto his arm and ask. 'Who are these people? . .' Craig kisses my forehead. 'You know one person in the room.' I look around and see Clyde, he walks over and says. 'Hey, Tweek.' I ask. 'Clyde? How come you're coming?' Clyde says. 'I have a boyfriend, I am gay too.' I say. 'Serious?!' He laughs. 'Yeah, gay boy.' I ask. 'Who is the lucky boy who is dating you?!' He smiles as he does some movement with his hand and some black guy walks over, I say. 'Hello! Are you the boy dating Clyde?' He nods wrapping an arm around Clyde. 'Yeah, I'm lucky one dating Clyde.'

I smile as Craig introduces me to a bunch of amazing people! Butters and Kenny, Craig told me he met Kenny due to work. Stan and Kyle, they know Kenny and Butters. Wendy and Bebe, Wendy USED to date Stan when they were figuring themselves out. And actually, Stan and Kyle had just adopted a baby! He is absolutely stunning, they named him K.J standing for Kyle Jr, he is just so cute!

Craig whispers in my ear wrapping his arm around me. 'We're not having a kid yet.' I laugh. 'But look at the baby Craig! He's just so cute!' Craig tightly grabs my ass and says. 'No babe.' I kiss his cheek. 'I'll talk you into it.' He rolls his eyes and we take our leave.

We arrive at the front of the church and the girl walks up to us. 'You brought your friends! Are those girls your girlfriends?' I look at Craig as Stan says. 'No, they're dating.' The woman's face turns white as she asks. 'Is that your child? . .' Kyle smiles wrapping his arm around Stan. 'It's our son.' A giant argument starts as it not only is vocal, it gets physical as someone goes to punch me. . . I grab my cheek in pain as I groan. 'Oh fuck. . .' I quickly get kicked over as a man yells. 'You take it up the ass faggot! Get used to the pain!'

I shut my eyes preparing for the worst, the crowd dispatches as I get up and see Craig holding his gut, he asks with pain in his voice. 'Are you ok?' I nod as he says with his voice off. 'Good, listen um, I need to go to a doctor, just get home I'll be fine, ok?' I raise an eyebrow as he quickly collapses. He was stabbed. . .

———————————————————
Hope you enjoyed, I'm trying to make this story more spicy!