Whose Anus?

Chapter 6

______________________________________

Ignatius POV

     "I was gonna do that" Thor said to Valkyier standing on the other side of the man after she shocked him.

      "Yeah, well, I did it first" she said.

     "What are you doing here?"

     "What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving" she gave him a look.

     "I got sidetracked"

     "What's with the..." she pointed at the cloth around Thor's head.

     "It's my disguise"

     "But I can see your face"

     "Not when I do this, you can't." He said covering his face his the cloth. "Your hair looks nice. I like what you did with it. Change it? Washed it maybe?"

     "What are those things on her eyes? Are those people that she's killed?" Bruce asked me, since we were still behind Thor.

     "Nat!" Valkyier exclaimed and gave me a hug when she saw me.

     "Hey Valkyier" I said returning the hug. "What are you doing here".

     "Well I saw my best friend get pulled out a window, and haven't heard from here since, you know where I could find her?" I hit her arm, as she was obviously joking.

     "Who is this guy?" she asked pointing at Bruce.

     "He's my friend" I told her.

     "Who? Me? I'm Bruce"  he introduced himself.

     "I feel like I know you"

     "I feel like I know you, too"

     "Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget, and to die one day" she explained to Thor.

     "I was thinking that you drink too much, and that probably was gonna kill you" he told her.

     "I don't plan to stop drinking. But I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore, so if I'm gonna die, well, it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag" Valkyier said with a shrug.