The Sun's Getting Real Low

Chapter 4

______________________________________

     Hulk and I had been back in the room for at least 10 minutes. Lord of Thunder was sitting on the stairs, and I walked over to him and kneeled down wondering what the hell was going on with his eyes.
     All of a sudden his eyes turned back to normal, and he looked at me like I was some other speices.

     "Hi I'm Ignatius, you can call me Nat" I said smiling.

     "No he can't" I heard Hulk say from the other side of the room.

    "Oh, so your the reason why Hulk won't come with me, I'm Thor"

     " Thor sad" Hulk said changing the subject and throwing something at him from across the room.

     "I'm not sad, you idiot" Thor said, "I'm pissed off!" he yelled, standing up and looking at Hulk, " I lost my father, I lost my hammer!" 

     "Whinning and crying. Cry like baby" Hulk said making fun of him.

     "Your not even listening" he said kicking something.

     "Don't kick stuff" Hulk told him

     "You're being a really bad friend!" Thor said kicking another thing.

     "You bad friend!" yelled back him, kicking the thing back at him.

     " You know what we call you! We call you the stupid Avenger!" Thor yelled at him, but when he said that my heart shattered.

    "You tiny Avenger" Hulk defended himself, kicking something else at Thor, that got stuck into the wall.

    "What are you crazy!" Thor yelled.

    "Yes" was all Hulk said as he came over and sat on the bed next to me.
     I leaned over to Hulk and wrapped my arms around his arms, as some form of comfort.

     "You know what? Earth does hate you" he said to Hulk.
     Before he could say anything else, I walked straight up to Thor and slapped him right across the face. He stood there with shock wrote all over his face.
     I walked back to Hulk and wrapped my arms back around him.

     "I'm sorry for saying those things. You're not the stupid Avenger, nobody calls you the stupid Avenger" Thor said trying to comfort Hulk.

     " It's okay" Hulk told him.

     " You just can't go around throwing sheilds at people. You could've killed me.

     "I know, I'm sorry. I just get so angry all the time. Hulk always, always angry" he said pouting

     "We're the same, you and I. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools." Thor said.

     " Yeah, same." Hulk agreed " Hulk like fire, Thor like water"

     "We're kind of both like fire" Thor butted in.