Tony Wears His Pants Too Tight

Chapter 5

______________________________________

     Bruce Banner POV

     "The sun's getting real low"

     I froze in place, the big guy stopped in his tracks. Whose voice was that?

     I turned my head to come face to face with a beautiful girl.

     She was absolutely beautiful, she had long, wavy hair, but for some reason it was white and the dress she wore matched.

     It was elegant, but showed both her legs at the same time.

     My attention was pulled away by what looked like Thor,  "Thor? Is that you?"

     "Yeah"

     "What happened to your hair?"

     "Some creepy old man cut it off"

     "It looks good"

     "Thanks.

     "Where are we? What about Sokovia?" where the hell I am?

     "Sokovia?" Thor said like he had no idea what I was talking about.

     "The city, Sokovia. Did we save it?" I asked him again, getting a little irritated.

    "Banner, listen"

     "What?"

     "Sokovia. Ultron. That was two years ago"

     "What are you saying? What? I've been Hulk for two years?"

     "I'm afraid so" 

     "What the hell happened?" I asked getting up and going to the control panel.

     What's going on, I'm stuck inside a plane with a beautiful woman and Thor with no hair.

     "Banner, there's something you should know" Thor said as I put my hand on the scanner.

     "Voice activation required" a computer like voice spoke up from the plane.

     "Banner"

     "Welcome, strongest Avenger" the plane spoke monotonely.

     "What?" Thor said, flabbergastly.

     "Ship's log" I was watching the video of Hulk, when the plane was crashing, he looked scared.

     Pfft, Hulk scared? No way.

     I almost jumped out of my skin when the girl I completely forgot about put her hand on my back.

     "Thor, where are we?"