Chapter 26 - Jack's POV

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran to the door. I opened it to see Jocelyn and Vic. Uh, okay. "Hey, babe! Ey!! Vic! Long time no see!! How you been bro!!?" Wow, Vic hasn't changed a bit! We did a collab with him once on this song called 'A Love Like War'. I came up with one lyric. 'WE GO TOGETHER OR WE DONT GO DOWN AT ALL' so proud.

"Hey, Jack. I've been alright.." He seemed down.

"Hey, Jack.. We need to talk." Okay, this was going somewhere. They came in and sat on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked, worried. I honestly couldn't even think of what could be going on.

"Well, see... I went to go visit Jocelyn in the hospital. I guess you were home, and you know we started talking an-" Vic stopped talking as soon as Jocelyn cut him off

"IM PREGNANT, JACK AND ITS VIC'S! I'm so sorry!" She yelled out as she started crying and ran outside. I ran after her.

"Wait! Jocelyn!" I called out. I caught up to her. "Babe! What? Please, explain."

"I'm pregnant with Vic's baby! Not much to it!" She continued to cry. I couldn't believe it.

"Wh- but- what did I do wrong?" I started crying. Vic caught up to both of us. "Vic... Why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted her to tell you.." He murmured.

"Jack, please. You didn't do anything. You're an amazing husband and any girl would be so damn fortunate to be your wife.. But.." She was still crying.

"But what? You don't love me?"

"I never said that! I love you, I do! But when I gave my heart away, I never really got it back... Please, Jack. I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay." I said

"Really?" Asked Vic.

"Yes. Although... Can I speak to you for a bit?" I asked Jocelyn.

"Of course." I walked with her down the sidewalk.

"Can you promise me one thing when you go?" I asked her with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"What's that?" She asked, crying as well. We stopped walking.

"Can you promise me if this was right:

Don't throw it all away?"

She cried and hugged me. I'm gonna miss that.