Chapter 21 - Tay's POV

"Hey! Andy! Look, my tummy is getting bigger! Haha!" I said, posing in the mirror. Wow, I'm only 8 weeks and I can already see a baby bump! It's so cute! Andy comes up and wraps his arms around me and puts his hands on my visible baby bump. "Can you believe it? We're going to be parents! Everyone in the band knows and everyone hopes it's a boy."
"Yeah? Well, I really don't care as long as he or she is healthy. I just... I love you so much, you know that?" I look at
Andy through the mirror and I smile back at him. He is going to be an amazing father. I'm going to be a mother.
God, it sounds so weird saying it! I'm 24 and going to be a mom. A lot of responsibility. I'm getting married. Also not easy. Okay, who's idea was it to mix these two together!? I head to the bed and lay down.
"Is being tired a symptom of being pregnant?" I yell out to Andy, who is unpacking his stuff. We decided to have him stay at my place. Pregnant one picking up boxes is apparently a bad thing.
"Babe, it's not a symptom, you're not sick! Haha, but yes it's something you get when you're pregnant. Why? You tired?" I was feeling tired lately. I mean, I haven't been doing anything but lay around.
"Yes, and I would really like it if you could stop unpacking and come cuddle for a bit?" I asked in a cute way. He put the boxes down, turned around, looked at me and laid down with me to cuddle.
Before, I was actually really sad. Now, I feel happy for once. Safe.