Chapter 22 - Sydney's POV

"Hey babe? Can we go shopping or something? I'm bored and I hit post limit again." I asked Alex. It was a Saturday and nothing interesting has been going on besides Jocelyn returning from the hospital. Alex was sitting watching tv while I was curled up next to him blogging my heart out and then I hit this fucking thing that the spawns of satan call a post limit. Fucking, post limit.

"Sure. I wouldn't mind spending a day out with you." Alex said and smile at me. I pecked him on the cheek and ran to go get ready. I put on some black skinny jeans, a random band t- shirt, and my vans. I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair after putting on my usual amount of makeup.

Once I got back down stairs, Alex was waiting for me by the door. He grabbed my hand and led me to the car. He opened the door and let me get in before closing it and getting in the car himself. On the way there we sang along to whatever came on the radio and laughed at how we improvised lyrics to half of the songs that came on.

"Who dat? Who dat?" Sang Alex.
"I-G-G-Y!!" We both sing together. I adore this fucking man.

When we finally got to the mall, we were in the middle of Roar. We got out and walked into the mall.

"So, what store would you like to go in fir-" I interrupted Alex before he could finish his sentence while shouting Hot Topic, grabbing his hand, and dashing into the store. All I heard after that was that man's laughter, why does everything he do make me fall deeper in love with him?

I walked over to look at some of the Fall Out Boy merch and i'm pretty sure Lex went to look at some All Time Low merch as I heard him say something along the lines of "Hey, it's my band and it's our merch." He's so cute.

I picked up a shirt and held it up to look at it.

"You know, that shirt would look really pretty on you." Someone said. I put the shirt down and looked at the source of the voice. It was a guy with brown hair, a fringe, blue eyes, and overall really cute. I observed his look. Khaki colored skinny jeans with a white v-neck with a red plaid tee on top, and converse. Wow.

"Thank you, but I don't think it looks that great on me." I politely said back.

"You're right. It doesn't bring out that beautiful sparkle in your eyes. I think this blue FOB shirt would do those doe eyes justice." I felt my cheeks go red. This guy was hitting on me.

"So, what's your name, beautiful?"

"Uh.. Taken. That's my damn name." I can't believe this guy was trying to hit on me. Does he not know?

"I don't know what's prettier, your name or your smile." Wow this guy completely ignored the fact that I said I was TAKEN, but this guy is no where near Alex when it comes to compliments. Speaking of which, where was he?