Chapter 6

"If you dont love yourself, you'll keep chasing those who don't love you either".

Reign

The next day, Papa and i were getting ready for our day out. Dad was coming too and Dad's mum and dad were watching the kids. They were fun and grandma was a bit strict and could handle those naughty twins.

We hear a car honking and the kids rush out to meet our grandparents, we say goodbye to them and give them their backpacks. We wave to grandma and Grandpa and we go back inside to finish preparing.

We finally get out and am wearing black ripped jeans and a white shirt, dad was wearing blue ripped jeans with papa and checked shirts. They looked so good.

"You guys look so good" I say pulling out my phone to take a picture of them. Dad holds Papa around the waist and turns  his head to face him and they look into the camera. I snap away and Dad kisses papa, who kisses him back and wraps his hand around his neck.

"Nooo ,stop it you guys, keep it PG" I say laughing

"But we are your PG!" Dad says opening the car door for Papa and getting in.

"How come you didn't open mine?" I say scrambling to my seat

"Am I married to you?" He asks turning around

"Nooo" I say as we all burst out laughing.

We drive to papa's favorite restaurant and we are bombarded with paparazzi, lights flashing. You can't ever forget that Ryan Alvarez and Victor Galventes are celebrities.
Dad leads me to the front and then takes Papa's hand into his as we hurry into the restaurant.
When we are finally seated, we all breathe a sigh of relief.

"That never gets old" Papa says

"Yeah, sorry my love, its because of my fame and good looks " Dad says winking

"Oh shut up! What an ego! But you're handsome, I give you that" Papa says

Oh these two!  They were and have always been the typical annoying crazy in love couple. Always goofy, and mushy with each other. I don't ever want to see the day my parents are apart! Like ever!

The waiter comes and looks flustered and can't stop looking at my parents. I smile at him and tap Papa who then looks at the waiter.

"Hello" he says. The guy almost drops the menu

"Please can I get a picture?" He asks

"Sure " Papa says grabbing Dad and leaning in for the picture. He gets his phone and takes a selfie. Then he takes our order.

"Reign is having chicken, I presume? Its all he ever eats" Dad says and they laugh with Papa at me.

"Come on, why are you guys laughing?" I ask

"Since childhood, its all you ever eat" Dad says.

"Can we just eat?" I pout

"Sure" Dad says

As we are eating, my parents ask me questions, trying to catch up with my life. They tend to be busy at times running their businesses, so when they make time, they want to know everything.

"So Reign, dating anyone?" Dad asks winking at me

I smile at the wink and look at both of their eager faces,

"Uhhh I actually met someone" I say tentatively
They both hug and look on expectantly,

"Who is it?" Papa asks

"I don't know, I kind of met two people" I say

"Oooh, Vic, our baby is a Casanova?" Dad says

"I don't..." I try to say but Papa interrupts me,